“Best macaron for all”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Neighbourhood: 6th Arr. - Luxembourg
Reviewed 6 May 2023 via mobile

I normally don’t prefer to get dessert especially the sweet ones. But once tasting macaron from the shop, I can tell you this is the best macaron ever I ever tried.

Date of visit: May 2023

Reviewed 30 April 2023 via mobile

A morning visit for breakfast. The atmosphere was very romantic with an old fashioned Parisienne air, and the croissants were superb. Though a bit touristic, as it was expected.

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 6 January 2023

Do not order from this company online I had places an order with this company. The company canceled the order on the day it was going to get shipped. I tried contacting customer service and all they did was try get me to buy from them again.

Date of visit: January 2023
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

During a city break in Paris, a visit to Ladurée was a must. I love macaroons, and I've heard these are to die for. Well, I can confirm - they are indeed extremely delicious. Perfect consistency and texture. Refined and interesting flavor compositions. The one that charmed me the most was Marie-Antoinette Tea - pure perfection!

Date of visit: March 2022
Laduree_Paris, Operation Manager at Laduree, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Dear PaulMunster1984,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are pleased to read that you liked your visit at Ladurée Bonaparte and our macarons and especially the Marie-Antoinette macaron.
We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Paris to let you discover new seasonnal flavors.
Kind Regards
Armel M.
Operation Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2022

I love the food quality and variety and the warm atmosphere of Laduree. The service is amazing and the staff is professional and friendly

Date of visit: December 2021