“Truly Happy and Excellent Service in Paris”
other travellers have booked this property
The lounge Living Room
Bathroom
Hallways
Elevators
The lounge
The lounge with the sofa bed opened
View from the balcony of the lounge
The first room
View of the first room from the balcony
View on the garden from the first room
The second room (set with two beds)
The second room (set with one bed)
The second room
The kitchen
The kitchen (view from the lounge)
View of the building
View of the street (from the lounge)
View of the street (from the lounge)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Polish first
Any
nixonpier...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Truly Happy and Excellent Service in Paris”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Staying Chez Bertrand is truly a luxury. Where else are you going to find such detail oriented service without having to pay the high price. Way before we arrived, Bertrand was helping us with all our concerns. He even helped us find a summer program for our children while we were in Paris which was no easy feat.
Upon arrival, Isabelle and Bertrand received us as if we were visiting family. They welcomed us with champagne and a delicious treat from the local 'boulangerie'. They gave us a tour of the apartment including all the amenities like a washer, plenty of guide books on Paris, CD and DVD collection and even French children's books for the kiddos. They even took the time to chat with us and get to know us before they left.
While in the apartment, we felt very comfortable. They had stocked the basics in the cabinets like salt and pepper, oil and vinegar sugar and plenty of expresso. There was extra toilet paper and trash bags. All these are so helpful if you plan to make good use of the kitchen.
We also had access to Bertrand during our stay. He was just a text away if we needed him. The apartment was also near the metro, tram and bus. We had a concern at the very end at the apartment and he took care of it right away.
We were very pleased with the service he provided and ALL the attention to detail. We highly recommend this experience 'Happy Days in Paris' on your next visit.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Aug 2016
Dear Nixon, thank you so much for your nice message. Isabelle and I are really delighted you had such a great time in Paris and in our flat. Indeed, our pleasure is to try to welcome our guests not as customers but as friends. We do all our best to offer them comfort, information and pleasure. We would be very happy to welcome you and your nice family in Paris again. Kind regards. Isabelle and Bertrand
frenchybu...
London, United Kingdom
“The owner will do anything to make your stay perfect”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Everything is thought to make your stay perfect, from the welcoming champagne/cake to the Nespresso capsules, and let's not forget the Bose alarm clock (!) or the books & DVDs at your disposal...

The flat is exactly like in the pictures, comfortable, clean, you can easily feel like you're at home. It has an excellent location next to the tramway, the metro and has a parking space available.

Be careful if you have a big car though, there's a steep and narrow slope to get there and even though the parking space has a decent size, you must not be afraid of manoeuvring... a lot ! I'm not, and I had a small city car, so I could just enjoy the private parking space instead of looking for one in the street during 30 minutes everyday.

Last but not least, we had a problem regarding our arrival time. Bertrand is so eager to please that he always goes the extra mile to ensure his guests are satisfied. You don't often find such a dedicated host. I would definitely recommend.

Liked best: The owner's dedication
Liked least: Steep slope and narrow space to reach the parking space
Travelling group: Other
16 Jun 2016
Dear Guest, thank you so much for your nice review. I am very happy you had a nice time in Paris and in my flat. You are right, the flat is fully equiped. And if you need something more, just tell me, I will do my best to provide it. About the parking, it is very convenient, and located just beneath the building with direct access to the lift. It is true that the slope is narrow. But, even if it necessary to manoeuvre a little, big cars like Renault Espace succeed in entering the parking. And even getting out !
Besides, I am allways so happy to make my guests happy in Paris ! and to make my best help them prepare their stay and find convenient solutions if they have special needs.
I would be enjoy welcoming you again in Paris;
Bertrand
Els D
“Really Happy Days in Paris!”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The happy days were already started in Holland, because of the contact and suggestions we got from Bertrand before we went to Paris. We saw himself and the appartment on a film and we had the idea we were almost family before we went to rue Morere!
When we arrived there we got a very warm welcome by bertrand himself. The champagne, the apple cake and the Nespresso were waiting for us. Further he told us everything about his appartment and gave many suggestions for visiting Paris. Even the smell in the appartment was special and good!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole appartment with its facilities and Bertrand himself of course!
Liked least: The cold weather in Paris, but that was not included!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
17 May 2016
Dear Els,
I am so happy you enjoyed so much my flat and the way I welcomed you. It’s true that it is very important to me to help my guests prepare their stay at best before their arrival. The pleasure of the trip is partly in its preparation, isn’t ? That’s why I give many information about the flat, the surroundings and the important things to visit, but also to answer the questions my guests often ask. And, at the arrival, I do my best to ensure that my guests do have everything (supplyings and information) they need to be happy in Paris and in the flat. At last, I do have pleasant plants which ensure very good smell in the flat. Many thanks Els for your kind words. Hope to see you again. Kind regards. Bertrand
DavidG045
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Excellent apartment with clean and extensive facilities. Bertrand the owner obviously takes great pride in the apartment and it shows. This does not feel like a holiday flat but more like a friends house. With everything to hand that you will need.

The surrounding area is very pleasant. Good local shops and restaurants are available and it's about 3 minutes walk to the metro which is 10 mins from the very centre. Parking in the underground car park was very handy but beware if planning to travel with a roof box as you may struggle to fit as the ceiling is quite low.

Bertrand welcomed us to the flat with a bottle of champagne and home made cake which just summed up the whole stay. Absolutely top class and will definitely return if visiting Paris again.

Travelling group: Friends
11 May 2016
Dear David,
"... not like a holiday flat but more like a friends house" ! Many thanks for these wonderful words... and that's true : I love to welcome my guests, who come from all over the world, as real friends. And, as a matter of fact, many of them become friends. It's really great...

About the parking, it is narrow, indeed. But big cars like Renault Espace succeed in getting in (and even out...) the parking. Just take care a little. Once you are inside, it's very convenient : you can go directly to the elevator, which is very large.
I am delighted you enjoyed that much your stay in Paris and in my flat. Thanks again. Bertrand
Bruk_Brit...
London
“Business in Paris”
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Great flat that is exactly as it is advertised. You can trust the photos and the reviews and the location is perfect for people that want a true Paris experience: the flat is in a "local" area with very easy access to the main touristic attractions.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: communication with owner and location
Travelling group: Other
16 Jan 2016
Dear Guest, thank you so much for your review. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay in my flat.
You are right, the flat is located in a very parisian area, with real parisians people, shops and restaurants... And you can join the tourist places very easily and quickly.
I hope you will come back soon to Paris !
Kind regards. Bertrand
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing