“Very Happy Days in Paris”
other travellers have booked this property
The lounge Living Room
Bathroom
Hallways
Elevators
The lounge
The lounge with the sofa bed opened
View from the balcony of the lounge
The first room
View of the first room from the balcony
View on the garden from the first room
The second room (set with two beds)
The second room (set with one bed)
The second room
The kitchen
The kitchen (view from the lounge)
View of the building
View of the street (from the lounge)
View of the street (from the lounge)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Polish first
Any
Chris A
Park City, Utah
“Very Happy Days in Paris”
Reviewed 8 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Simply put, the owner Bertrand defines CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Everything he advertised is 100% accurate and there is so much more when you get there. He takes overwhelming pride in his apartment and wants his guests to truly be Happy. He went way beyond as we were coming for my wife's 50th birthday and our 25th anniversary. We also brought our 3 wonderful kids. Bertrand met us at the apartment, greeted us with a wonderful Bonjour and huge smile. There was a bottle of champagne waiting for us on the table. Beyond that, he arraigned for a wonderful cake for my wife and even created a memorable birthday card. The apartment had everything we needed and more. It is located in a wonderful neighborhood and very close to Porte d'Orléans metro station. We simply can't say enough good about the apartment and Bertrand. We will be back and if you want a sure thing, you will come here as well!!

Liked best: Everthing
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
10 Aug 2015
Dear guest,

I really can't find the words... even in french !

I just don't find them...

Wow, I called my partner, Isabelle, and read your review... believe it or not, but we were both moved, sincerely moved !

it's right, we love to welcome people in our flat and try to make them happy... But with such a comment, we realize that... we do succeed ! THAT'S SO GREAT INDEED...

Thank you so much !

Isabelle and I will be so happy to welcome you again in Paris.

Kindest regards.
Michael L
Napier, New Zealand
“Absolutely fabulous apartment, so comfortable and easily accessible”
Reviewed 24 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This the the fourth time we have stayed in Rue Morere and can no longer keep it a secret. Since our first visit in 2007 right up to this month Bertrand Reynaud has been everything you would want in a host - quick to reply, gracious, welcoming and caters for all your requirements. We have every convenience you would need including a Nespresso machine with ample pods supplied. The apartment is always spotlessly clean, well appointed and all furnishings in tip top condition. The apartment guide details how to use all the applicances, offers excellent advice on local shops, restaurants and sights. He is a wealth of knowledge about all the tourist attractions, how to get there and is able to be contacted throughout your stay for any additional advice. It is not located in the city centre but with just a very short stroll to the metro and a very quick ride to all of the major metro stations why would you put up with all the unnecessary hustle and bustle when you can stay in a charming local Paris suburb and enjoy the ambience of being a Parisenne!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy of booking, access and apartment
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
29 Jun 2015
Dear guest, I don't know how to express my gratitude towards you for so nice words and for your loyalty ! you came to Paris from so far (New Zealand) and for the 4th time, which confirms that you love Paris (so do I !) and... my flat ! And I am so happy you feel like a "parisienne"... Thank you so much. By the way, do you know when will be your 5th stay ?? See you soon. Kind regards. Bertrand
debbrowni...
Melbourne, Australia
“beautiful paris stay”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Bertrand has ensured every detail is considered, we felt at home in our Parisian neighbourhood.

An exceptional host in a beautiful location, the apartment has all the amenities you would desire as an international guest. The location of the apartment makes it so easy to explore the wonders of Paris, after such a wonderful experience we cannot wait to stay again.

Thanks again Bertrand for the details that mean so much

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the small attention to detail nothing missed
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 May 2015
“our Parisian neighbourhood” : yes, the flat is located in a place with and for real Parisian ! that’s why it is so pleasant to stay there among Parisian inhabitants.
About the amenities, I have lived in this flat for many years. So, I equipped it for myself… and now, I try to equip the flat with all the amenities my guests need.
I am very grateful for your kind message, thank you very much.
I would be very happy to welcome you again in Paris.
Bertrand
374tony
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“fantastic Apartment in a Great Location.”
Reviewed 24 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

This apartment is a must for anyone who wants a base with all the mod cons you require and with easy access to links into the centre of Paris. Their are plenty of restaurants, bakeries, bars etc within minutes walk. This is a very quiet apartment which I would say is a home from home. This was the first time we had stayed in an apartment in Paris as before we stayed in Hotels but I would always now come back here. It also had a private parking space in the basement and the location is easy to get to from the ring road around Paris.
Bertrand is so friendly and makes you at ease straight away when explaining how everything works in the apartment.
Please don't just take my word for it read his other reviews they don't lie.

Many thanks Bertrand and hope to see you soon

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
25 Feb 2015
Thank you so much for this so nice message. I am really very happy you enjoyed your stay in Paris and in my flat. It is true that the flat is very well located in Paris with easy access to facilities around. And the center of Paris is very near from the flat.
It is my pleasure to help my visitors experience a happy stay in Paris.
I will be very happy to welcome you again.
Kind regards. Bertrand
Carrie T
Musberg, Germany
“Spacious French apartment with very helpful owner”
Reviewed 25 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Bertrand was an excellent host - this is a great apartment right off the metro. We enjoyed our stay and had plenty of room with 3 adults and 2 children. The apartment is equipped with everything you would need and then more. Of all our travels, Bertrand was the most gracious host we have experienced.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
2 Dec 2014
"Of all our travels, Bertrand was the most gracious host we have experienced." Such a remark is my best reward for all my efforts to welcome in the best conditions my visitors.
Many thanks for your kindness. Bertrand
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing