“Delicious gelato and very friendly service!”
Review of Amorino - Buci

Ranked #22 of 201 Quick Bites in Paris
Neighbourhood: Monnaie
Neighbourhood: Monnaie
Reviewed 9 February 2016

The gelato and the variety of flavours in this shop are amazing. The girls that work there are so friendly, their english is very good (because our french is terrible) and the way they serve the gelato in the shape of flowers is beautiful.

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (189)

Reviewed 30 January 2016

My favourite sorbet & ice cream place in the world! Fantastic. All my trips to Paris include a visit to the Amorino store on Rue de Buci. Wonderful - had a lovely dessert there during my recent Paris trip

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 25 January 2016

Even though this is a chain, it is an amazing chain. I can usually resist eating ice cream or gelato, but I could not resist the gelato at Amerind. It was some of the best I have every had.

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Very good gelato. I wouldn't say it's the best I've ever had as some people find, but it was definitely worthwhile. I got speculoos and chocolate, and while I usually love any chocolate I enjoyed the speculoos much more and suggest if you haven't had.

I appreciate that they allow multiple flavor seven in the small.

2  Thank CriticalToHelpOthers
Reviewed 19 December 2015

I go to Paris twice a year and I have tried many ice creams there. Amorino is the best. They have many shops but I like the one in Ile saint louis in Paris near the notre dame .They only sell ice cream it is not a restaurant. Plus the street there is beautiful .
Je vais a Paris 2 fois l an et j ai essaye plusieurs glaces . Amorino a la meilleure glace de Paris.

Date of visit: November 2015