“Awesomeness”

Ranked #2,240 of 19,123 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Like going to a Madagascan mama's house for lunch. Simple foods, homemade and simply awesome. Don't expect professional service like restaurants do because the owner served us really personally and well (even when it was busy). Will go there again when in the area. Awesome!! :)

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Staying close to Tina's restaurant and needing food without walking far we ate went there expecting a mediocre (perhaps curry) meal
Brilliant surprise !
Delicious just about sums it up
Mixed starters were fun and filling
Husband's chicken and my beef were seasoned so subtley and the portions were big
Other patrons were clearly locals.
I would not feel out of place eating on my own here
The warm but unobtrusive welcome was just perfect. You want to be part of this family
The only downside would be lack of air-conditioning as this place is tiny and Paris can be HOT !
Be careful what you order. The portions are big

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Our best meal in Paris was a charming surprise in this tiny Madagascar food oasis! Our host/cook/owner was so friendly, you would think she was a long lost friend. And the food was unique and delicious!

Reviewed 5 July 2016

My first time to ever have Madagascar food. It was so good. But the best part was the service. We were on our way to Moulin Rouge and running late for some dinner. The owner herself got us in and out in just the amount of time. It was a joy to eat her homemade food and share her hospitality with her and her son. Thank you LaLa. (She was the owner)

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

I read about Marianina on trip advisor when looking for places to eat near my hotel. I ended up eating there three nights on the trot. The food is excellent and amazing value at €15 for a two courses. The owner was very gracious and cooked all the food fresh with the help of one other lady. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank exercisejunkey