“Great location, top agency, good apartment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cynarina
Greater Melbourne, Australia
“Great location, top agency, good apartment”
Reviewed 18 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Have now stayed here 3 times and once elsewhere in Louvre from same excellent agency who I rate 5/5 ...VacationinParis in New Jersey. Considering we are from Australia, why would we use an agent from New Jersey..? because they are super efficient and professional and reliable. Obviously we like the apartment or would not come back. The location is superb when you have done 5th and want somewhere much more Parisian and the food of R. Montorgueil a few steps away. The apartment is not big but most are smaller here. All facilities are good and the lift is a blessing. Large windows open onto R Marie Stuart's restaurants and pedestrian traffic (no cars).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: an english channel would be nice on the TV
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Maiesha R
Chicago, Illinois
“Absolutely Loved this Apartment”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This apartment was wonderful, exactly like the pictures on the website! I was comfortable, as my travel partner had the bedroom, I slept on the pull out and did not regret it! There was a kitchen that we really did not use seeing that we ate out to experience the different cuisines that Paris had to offer and that we really did not know how to use the things that were there. We were in the midst of all types of small bistros and shopping centers as well as outdoor markets! I was able to get to everything by foot. The oldest bakery was right outside the door so any type of pastry was at my fingertips. Would I recommend this place ABSOLUTELY!! I will return to Paris one day and this would be the only place I stay!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: They had everything as if you were home!
Liked least: The elevator was extremly small
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
San Ramon

TX
Reviewed 9 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing