“Best meal in Europe.”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Description: Sacree fleur (ex Marguerite) is a traditional french cuisine restaurant, located just closed to Sacre Coeur in Montmartre. Speciality : the beef Everything is homemade. We use fresh products
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I honestly cannot recommend this place enough, book in advance and make sure you pay it a visit if you are in Paris. My partner and I ate here during our 3 week Europe trip and both agree it was our best meal. We had the snails and French onion soup for entree, duck leg & a beautiful piece of beef (with 3 sauces and fries) for mains and the creme brûlée for dessert. I just cannot speak highly enough of this place, what an incredible meal.

1  Thank hannahpQ4812AX
There are newer reviews for Sacree fleur

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Based on the reviews here we did make a reservation and we were not disappointed. The duck was one of the best I've had in Paris and we had an amazing waiter. The only downside was it was all the tables were filled with American tourists - definitely not the place to eat like a local and it just felt like we were at another tourist spot.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Great service, decent prices, amazing food, mostly steaks.

Get a reservation! It's worth it! (Don't forget to confirm by email the day before you go!)

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I love this place! It is my favorite restaurant in all of Paris. I came here twice in the summer of 2016, and once more this summer in June.

The food is absolutely amazing. This place offers authentic French cuisine with amazing service. :) Please do not be deterred by the wait for food because everything is homemade. Take the time to talk to your friends while you wait for the food, or sip on some wine. The servers are very attentive from the moment you walk in to the moment they open the door for you as you leave. They give great recommendations for wine

Of the times I've been, I have had for appetizers: the traditional onion soup and foie gras (my favorite!). For the main dishes: I really enjoyed the côte de boeuf for 2 as it came out on a hot sizzling plate so even though it was more rare than the medium rare I expected, I could cook it a little to my own liking.

I absolutely loved the ambiance of the restaurant, it's very cozy. It really is a treasure in a somewhat rough neighborhood.

Be sure to make a reservation ahead of time, especially if you are coming with a big party! Sometimes, they may be able to squeeze a party of 2-3 if you didn't make reservations.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Definately worthy for everything
Must visit
Delicious
Hospitality is great
Menu is awesome
Wines are great
Listen chief and stuff for their recommendations