See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Hi everyone. I recommend this 3* hotel because it is placed in the center of Paris first of all and near by there is the metro station. So you have the metro next to you. The report price - quality it's correct because i reserved the room with a very good price and be honest where in Paris you can stay and pay for it so cheap and to be placed in heart of Paris? The staff of hotel they did their job , every day i found my room very clean , towels changed. The reservation of my room for 3 persons was confirmed immediately and the payment was done in same way. The hotel doesn't cover your tax town, so you need to pay for it.When you book your room do not expect to be a luxury hotel. The hotels which have 3 stars aren't so luxurious as all of you expect that. So chill down people. You want luxury go to a 4 star hotel. In the end, i recommend this hotel for a group of friends, couple and family. Thumbs up.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katerina C
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at le clery hotel from 25 to 29 of January 2018 in room 401.

Before going to Paris i emailed to confirm receipt of payment and arrival time and my email was promptly replied to.

I arrived before the check in time and was warmly received at reception and allowed to leave my luggage until my room was ready and was allowed early check in.

The reception staff, housekeeping staff and the nightman were all very polite and friendly. Provided information, direction to sights and were very accommodating

The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Complimentary coffee was provided.

The hotel is centrally located and close to the metro, cinema and shops. (i walked to the louvre museum, iffel tower and other sights)

The price was very reasonable and the staff even arranged shuttle pick up to the airport after my stay

I highly recommend this hotel and thank you to the entire team for making my stay in Paris a good one.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very central and the staff were lovely, very helpful, such a shame our room was rather shabby. Just needs a little updating, carpets were dirty, wallpaper was on upside down or falling off. It is on a very busy road, but a good value hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Another person reserved for us by phone.
They speak poorly english.
The hotel never sent a confirmation of the reservation, nor asked us to accept their conditions.
They were very arrogant when we called them to check and cancel the rooms 1 day before.

Neverthelesd they charged my creditcard without my autorisation!!!!
They had the card number from a previous reservation.
How would do you call unauthorised charging your creditcard???
There are legal terms for people acting like this.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Large room with good location. Not quite like the picture, quite runndown. There was no mini bar as described. Dirty carpets. Had constant problems with our room key cards. Man on reception not so helpful but Woman was lovely. Showers not so great. Beds were comfy

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple