“Cooking with Class was a great experience”

Cook'n With Class Paris
USD 154.12*
French Choux Pastry Class : Eclairs, Chouquettes, Paris-Brest
Ranked #2 of 125 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Cook'n with Class has been running a convivial French cooking school nestled in the heart of Montmartre, Paris since 2007. Come and discover French culture through a unique culinary experience with professionally-trained chefs & sommeliers. We propose small cooking classes & gourmet tours for only 6-8 students all in English. A hands-on and fun experience while learning a variety of French recipes & about French food culture. Come and join us for a delicious, educational experience!
Melbourne, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Cooking with Class was a great experience”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Did a french desert class with Cooking with Class and it was great fun and I learnt alot, Pino was our chef and did an excellent job and we got to taste everything we made. If you are interested in cooking or want a great french experience Iwould recommend doing this course.

1 Thank Gen43

New York City, New York
“Extremely professional and uncomplicated”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I would highly recommend the pastry class- I have taken pastry classes before but this was by far the easiest -I couldn't wait to go home to prepare what I learned

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Too good to be true”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My classes with chef Briony and chef Alex were fantastic. The chefs and staffs are extremely good at what they do and the whole set up is very professional, but at the same time, not at all intimidating. Briony, Alex, Lina and everyone in there are very friendly and super helpful and their attention to detail are impressive. I have learnt so much from the classes and the recipes are very easy to follow. Both Briony and Alex are unbelivablely talented and a real joy to work with. I would like to thank all in Cook'n With Class for this very special experience and for your hospitality.

Visited April 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Wonderful learning environment and alot of fun!”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This was a great class. The teachers were very knowledgeable, efficient, and patient beyond belief. The organization was flawless and the class size and environment were perfect. I loved everything about the experience.

Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Cookin' in Paris, What a Trip !”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I really enjoyed Cook'n with Class. Our instructor, Chef Constance met the group by the metro and toured us through the local market to select the ingredents for our class. She selected sea bass, salad makings, cheese and baguettes. The market tour was terrific and informative. Constance taught us about the 5 different types of cheese and from where in France they come. The market area was lively and fun, especially the fish shop. The classes are limited to 6 people so everyone participated in all aspects of the production. My wife joined us for the dinner part of the evening, she thought the meal was first rate. I would highly recommend signing up for a cooking 'experience' with Cook'n with Class.