Lowest prices for your stay
USD 125
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Hotels.comUSD 125
TravelocityUSD 125
PricelineUSD 122
All reviews great location rooms are small restaurants and cafes vosges metro seine europe french
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and modern. It looks renovated and has many nice details in the room, like a kettle, which came handy. The bath room is also well equipped.

The room we were in was quite big for Paris standards and the location good, right next to Les Marais.

The staff was also very helpful and caring, initiating and giving suggestions as opposed to just answering questions.

Emailing them was also a very positive experience, since that actually answer.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank A T G P
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

I stopped here in February when my husband booked to take me to Paris for my birthday. The location is brilliant for this hotel near the busy bars and resturants of Bastille or the quieter little places in le Maris. The transport links are great to the major sites with s lot of them also in walking distance., Yes the rooms are very very small but they were clean and the staff were all friendly so to me this didn't matter as we spent most of the time out taking in the beautiful views that Paris has to offer.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I loved this hotel. The staff were very nice and accommodating. Our room was cozy but we didn't spend too much time there. I loved that the window opened up so I could look out onto the street. Our bed was comfortable and our stay was wonderful. We walked to the Louvre and it was close to the Metro. We ate at a wonderful seafood restaurant across the street. Everyone was super friendly and I loved the location! I highly recommend this hotel!

Room tip: Our room was on the 3rd floor, at the end of the hall. It was nice and quiet.
Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Perfect for us on our first visit to Paris. Busy walkable neighbourhood close to Metro station. Skip the breakfast at the hotel -- grab some pastries at a nearby bakery. Some renovations going on when we visited (July 2015) but it didn't interfere with our stay. It's not quiet, but then again you are in a busy area in a big city -- what do you expect?

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed 26 April 2016

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were clean but very small. Breakfast was very good. It was in a great location, off a side street from the Main Street. But a short walk and you where in the middle of it all. Metro station was right in the neighborhood. Great shops and cafes right around the corner. We ate at Carusos which was across the street from the Hotel. A maxing Italian food!

Room tip: A room with a balcony is your best bet.
Date of stay: April 2016