Residhotel Imperial Rennequin
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 496
USD 454
  • Restaurant
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 323
  • Room Service
USD 185
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel staffmany restaurants within walking distancemonoprix supermarketlots of restaurantsmetro stationeasy accessyogurtstay there againeiffel towerkitchenettenielavenueperierearcapartmentbalconyroomy
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The flat is comfortable, clean and really well located. Lots of restaurants, bakeries, supermarkets and shops around. Metro station Pereire within 400 m and pleasant walk. Staff is friendly and helpfull. I really recomend it! I will stay there again on my next vsist to Paris.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Residhotel, other at Residhotel Imperial Rennequin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear client,
We would like to thank you for the time you have taken to share your experience.
Our goal is to make the stay of our clients as pleasant as possible and your comments are very important to us.
We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the welcome and the location of the residence.
We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again at Residhotel Imperial Rennequin.
Yours sincerely,
Nathalie – Quality Department

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Great, secure apartment/hotel. The room was very large, with a kitchen. There was and expresso machine and a coffee maker. It was very close to the Periere Metro and the Monoprix grocery store. There were many restaurants within walking distance. The staff and service was very welcoming and superb. We would gladly stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We stayed at Residhotel Impérial Rennequin for 10 nights as the hub for our Paris vacation. The hotel totally met our needs. The price was modest. The room was comfortable. Our room had a king bed, which was firm but not hard. The area was bustling, but the traffic quieted down at night, and we also used the metal sound/light screen, which proved helpful. We also made use of our balcony. The kitchenette added great convenience. We sometimes ate in, keeping wine, beer, cheeses, pate and other meats in our fridge. We even cooked a couple of times. The staff was very friendly and helpful.They made us feel welcome even though we spoke little French. The breakfast, which was included in the price, was substantial : bread, cheeses, meats, yogurt, muesli, hard boiled eggs, croissants, juice. After breakfast, we felt ready for a full day of activities. The location was good. We walked to lots of attractions. Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, d'Orsay, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Eiffel Tower, etc. It's also close to two metro stations, which we used for trips to Versailles, and Vincennes. We also used the metro a couple of times, to kick start our mornings or to quick return from some destinations. The location also gave us easy access to the Monoprix supermarket, about 5 blocks away and a good Boulangerie (bakery - pastry shop) a couple of short blocks away. We definitely would return to this hotel if we travel to Paris in the future.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I was so nervous about my trip to Paris because I was traveling with my 12 y/o son but all my fears disappeared when I arrived to the hotel. Everything was perfect. It was a plus to have a full kitchen available in the room, the bathroom was very nice and clean (nice touch of them leaving some bath salts which I used after a very long long day of walking at Versailles). hotel staff made us feel like if we were old good friends. They help us giving us orientation about the Metro and places to go. The daily morning breakfast always fresh and delicious. Location is perfect, walking minutes to the Metro, Arc du Triomphe and Champ Elysees, many restaurants and cafes in the area and my favorite, a local fresh market, I really felt like a parisian (I even miss Phillipe at the market Lol), I can't wait to go back to Paris and when I"ll definitely stay at this hotel. Thank you Jessie for all the tips to ride the Metro and I have no words to thanks Manuel for going above and beyond, You are THE BEST!!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rosuri77
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Why I love about this hotel is there are only 16 rooms and every one has a kitchen and balcony and continental breakfast is included. The staff have been exceptionally helpful with everything we have needed including changing rooms when we had noisy neighbors. I would recommend a top(3rd) floor room . Walking distance to Periere metro station in 17 th Aridissemont . Once you master the metro, it doesn't really matter where you stay in Paris. MOnoprix supermarket around the corner for supplies and lots of cafes near by. 10 mins walk to L'Arc de Triomphe.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends