All reviews many restaurants within walking distance arc de triomphe paris stay lots of restaurants metro station niel avenue periere balcony apartment supermarket aparthotel roomy privacy
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We stayed at Residhotel Impérial Rennequin for 10 nights as the hub for our Paris vacation. The hotel totally met our needs. The price was modest. The room was comfortable. Our room had a king bed, which was firm but not hard. The area was bustling, but the traffic quieted down at night, and we also used the metal sound/light screen, which proved helpful. We also made use of our balcony. The kitchenette added great convenience. We sometimes ate in, keeping wine, beer, cheeses, pate and other meats in our fridge. We even cooked a couple of times. The staff was very friendly and helpful.They made us feel welcome even though we spoke little French. The breakfast, which was included in the price, was substantial : bread, cheeses, meats, yogurt, muesli, hard boiled eggs, croissants, juice. After breakfast, we felt ready for a full day of activities. The location was good. We walked to lots of attractions. Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, d'Orsay, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Eiffel Tower, etc. It's also close to two metro stations, which we used for trips to Versailles, and Vincennes. We also used the metro a couple of times, to kick start our mornings or to quick return from some destinations. The location also gave us easy access to the Monoprix supermarket, about 5 blocks away and a good Boulangerie (bakery - pastry shop) a couple of short blocks away. We definitely would return to this hotel if we travel to Paris in the future.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I was so nervous about my trip to Paris because I was traveling with my 12 y/o son but all my fears disappeared when I arrived to the hotel. Everything was perfect. It was a plus to have a full kitchen available in the room, the bathroom was very nice and clean (nice touch of them leaving some bath salts which I used after a very long long day of walking at Versailles). hotel staff made us feel like if we were old good friends. They help us giving us orientation about the Metro and places to go. The daily morning breakfast always fresh and delicious. Location is perfect, walking minutes to the Metro, Arc du Triomphe and Champ Elysees, many restaurants and cafes in the area and my favorite, a local fresh market, I really felt like a parisian (I even miss Phillipe at the market Lol), I can't wait to go back to Paris and when I"ll definitely stay at this hotel. Thank you Jessie for all the tips to ride the Metro and I have no words to thanks Manuel for going above and beyond, You are THE BEST!!!!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rosuri77
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Why I love about this hotel is there are only 16 rooms and every one has a kitchen and balcony and continental breakfast is included. The staff have been exceptionally helpful with everything we have needed including changing rooms when we had noisy neighbors. I would recommend a top(3rd) floor room . Walking distance to Periere metro station in 17 th Aridissemont . Once you master the metro, it doesn't really matter where you stay in Paris. MOnoprix supermarket around the corner for supplies and lots of cafes near by. 10 mins walk to L'Arc de Triomphe.

Room tip: Ask for top floor
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Well located Apart/Hotel 6 mins walk from Arc de Triomphe - excellent value for money. We drove from UK and managed to find on - street parking outside the hotel for the first night, but don't rely on that - park at Wagram underground - just 5 mins walk. Room was a good size, very clean. Kitchenette had fridge, kettle, microwave hot plate, could do with a toaster. Large double bed was really comfortable, surprisingly so. Wood floor so take slippers with you. We slept really well except Saturday night there was a party across the way - but hey what else do you do in Paris on a Saturday night! Bathroom large, clean and functional, has a hairdryer. Shower adequate, bath tub small but fine. Jessie on reception was really helpful and full of information and advice. We got our breakfast each morning from the hotel downstairs and took it back up to our room so we could watch TV - just like home. Location is perfect for visiting Paris. Will definitely use again and recommend to anyone.

Room tip: Not ground floor 2nd floor upwards good. Try the back of the hotel will be quieter and have more light and better view
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I stayed in Feb-2016 for a week long business trip and opted for an aparthotel this time. The studio is well equipped, spacious and well maintained. The nespresso machine (with two capsules) is a nice touch but perhaps not required since there is a filter coffee maker anyway? A toaster (which you can hire) I think would be a better option. There is a constant hum from the fridge so be mindful if you are a light sleeper. Aside from those minor niggles, this is a great option for a business or leisure trip. The studio is within easy walking distance to the metro, Arc de Triomphe and plenty of supermarkets/restaurants. There is a fantastic bakery on the same side of the street - the chocolate torte is to die for! Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2016