Hotel Korner Montparnasse
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewspasteur metrohomemade jamsroof terracekitchen areaeiffel towerstreet sideair conditioningcomfortable staythe hotel staffwould definitely stay here againnice roomsmall hotelshort staytrain stationtop flooryogurtmontparnasse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2017

It was the first time I stay at this hotel. First of all, I really thank the staffs, who helped often me during my stay. The room was verz comfortable and the breakfast was also nice. It is so close to the Metro Station "Pasteur", that you can easily access the centre of the city. And there is a supermarket, restaurants, café, bakery etc. nearby the hotel. I would like to stay at this again, when I come to Paris next time.

Room Tip: accessibility, sightseeing, comfortable, safe, 24 hours opened reception, large bed
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Clement F, Korner Host at Hotel Korner Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Mrs Sawako

Thank you VERY MUCH for your kind comments, we are delighted to have welcomed you during your stay in Paris, it was a pleasure to be there for you and that you enjoyed this district of Paris.

We would be happy to welcome you again next time at our Korner Hote... and maybe now that you are almost a true parisien, you can rent a Bike next to the hotel and discover Paris in a unique way?

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Everytime I have to stay close Montparnasse, I book in this hotel. Employees are very helpful and sympathetic. Rooms are quiet even if the hotel is on a boulevard.
The terrasse is nice during spring and summer.
To summarize, You feel like at home

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Clement F, Hôte Korner at Hotel Korner Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

The Hotel Korner will wait for you to share with you the first rays of sun for 2017 on our nice terrasse! Hopefully the roses will bloom soon! We hope to welcom you again at the hotel vey soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

It's the second time I stay at the hotel Korner and find it still a great value for your money.
Also they keep improving the hotel where they added an elevator and a nice terrace.
For sure it will be where I will stay next time I'm in Paris.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thanks a lot for your great comment! We would be obviously very happy to welcom eyou a third time very soon :) ! The team is growing so we will ba happy to introduce you to the new team meber the next time you come to visit us!

See you soon at teh Korner!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

This was my second stay at Hotel Korner Montparnasse in the last two years. My daughter and I stayed here in June while we were in Paris. The staff was welcoming and so helpful. We were visiting in the midst of a train strike and needed to buy tickets to another town - the front desk was kind enough to book our tickets for us and give us travel advice. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the location is within walking distance of the train station and is only a block away from the Pasteur metro station. I'd highly recommend this hotel and plan to stay here the next time I visit Paris.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The staff is service minded and very helpful. The rooms are small but clean and nice. A bit noisy and boring location behind la tour Montparnasse. In the summer you can enjoy their nice terace on the top floor. There is no elevator.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family