All reviews hotel in central paris twin room minutes walking wi fi metro station marais
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Visited Paris for two days with family as the last leg of train trip of Europe.
Found the hotel to be very conveniently located, clean and comfortable.
The staff was professional.
Special mention needs to be made of Kamal who went out of his way to be helpful to us.
Strongly recommend the hotel for a similar stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

It is an old hotel with no air conditioning, the elevator is in the size of one very thin person, service is unbelievably not nice and doesn't speak good english !
I don't recomend my enemies this horrible place.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ariela S
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Hardly i stayed in a worst hotel and paying so much. The rooms are old with old forniture and with a moquette from the 60s and never cleaned since then. The toilette is ugly with an uncomfortable shower. The walls are thin and you can listen to everything the others are saying or do. It can be ok if it is a supereconomic hotel, instead it is even expensive

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank filippo b
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I'm having a horrible experience with the Hotel. I booked them through Booking.com and opted for a free cancellation option as I wasn't sure about the dates I would be visiting Paris, but I wanted to have at least an option reserved, since the prices were going up. I cancelled the booking almost a month ago but they still haven't returned my money they deducted. I even called the hotel and they said I had to resolve this matter with booking. I did what they told me to and after more than a week I still haven't recieved the money. Don't reserve this hotel if you don't want problems.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I am currently having horrible experience with the Hotel. They deducted my money when I booked and did not refund when I cancelled , though I opted for free cancellation. It has been 10 days and they still haven't refunded the money. Now they are not even picking up the phone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business