2,236 results
All reviews swimming pool metro station steam room nice hotel separate toilet business trip restaurants in the area nice breakfast nice bathroom rooms are small croissants eiffel tower convention euros bathrobes french channels
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Not clean enough. Not working internet.
Geographic situation not good
My bathroom was not clean. I asked to clean. They did it but not very good again. And especially I was waiting for an excuse. Il y avait toujours des saletés dans la salle de bain

Room tip: Double room
Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank taliny2017
Aicha J, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Talin,
Following your stay at the Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles ****, we would like to thank you for your feed-back. I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. Indeed, I have noticed that you were frustrated by our internet connexion. I am truly sorry also to hear that you were disappointed with the room and services provided here at the hotel. I shared your concerns with our team so that a similar situation does not occur in the future. Thank you for providing me with your feedback about it, this is not normally the case, so, our technical service will look into this. I would like you to know that we make every effort to ensure our guests get a wonderful and memorable stay and I am sorry to hear that we fell short. I hope that if travels bring you to Paris in the near future, you will give us another opportunity to provide the service expected from Oceania.
Aïcha –Guest Relation

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Clean and with a very nice attention to guests. Food is nice and the pool is very unique. The location of this Hotel is very nice, it´s really near metro stations and bus stops, so you can walk two blocks and you are ready to go! Also if you are a walking lover you continue your walk and you enter a part of the city where you can find restaurants, stores and supermarkets.

Room tip: All rooms are really good.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JOSEPHINE T, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear guest,
Following your stay at the Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles ****, we would like to thank you for your comment.
I am delighted to read all your kind words about the bespoke service provided by our staff. I am as well glad to learn you had a pleasant stay and especially enjoyed our prime location.
We do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
Joséphine- Guest Relations

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

It's a very nice hotel:
Good:
1. Fast Internet
2. Good location - 500m from the Metro
3. Clean and well maintained room

Bad:
1. Airconditon - I stayed during very hot water (witch unfortunately is not rare anymore) and the AC just didn't manage to cool the room no matter what temperature I set it.

2. From desk - I know that not all hotels are efficient but a queue of almost 20 min check out is not responsible. I stayed in many hotels but this is really bad.

3. Room key - my room key was disabled every morning every day (and no, i didn't put it near magnetic device, it was in my wallt away from the cell phone) and I had to go back to the front desk, stand in the inefficient line to get it reset.

4. Shelves - yes, this simple thing is missing. You have an open place to hang your clothes but no cabinet and no shelves to put all the things you don't want to hang. There is a small wodden box under the place where you put the suitcase but not shelves in it either. So I didn't unpack my stuff.

I give it a 3 points just because everything is working, but the small details are the ones that make the difference.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
JOSEPHINE T, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Eyal,

I'm glad to read that you enjoyed the speed of our connexion, our prime location and the the cleanliness of our spacious rooms.
Regarding your comment, rest assured that we have taken good note of your remarks; conerning the air conditioning and the room card our technical manager has already done the necessary to rectify the situation. For the reception, our team try to be fast and performer but in case of big influence, it becomes complicated to ensure a perfect service.
In addition to this, We have shared your comment regarding our rooms equipement with the hotel manager. Your comments are greatly appreciated as they help us to focus on areas that need improvement. Thank you a lot for that.
Best regards,

Joséphine -Guest relations

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Stayed 3 nights. Clean and nice room, small with separate WC and shower inside a glass section. Friendly staff, always with a smile.
Breakfast buffet had all the things you need from a continental breakfast and also clean and fresh.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JOSEPHINE T, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review following your recent stay with us.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed the professionalism of our staff, the cleanliness of our hotel, and the buffet breakfast.

Best regards,

Joséphine - Guest Relation

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Location near Porte de Versailles Metro station, ideal for the exhibitions nearby, 30 mins from the centre. Lovely terrace outside the restaurant.
Slow service at reception, friendly staff, rooms clean, no plugs by the bedside in rooms, no tea/coffee making facilities or fridge. The room 122 was noisy at night (perhaps a swimming pool/jacuzzi generator)

Room tip: Room122 -noisy but clean comfortable, shower switch was broken
Date of stay: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JOSEPHINE T, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Katia,

Following your stay at the Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles ****, we would like to thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our location, our spacious terrace and the professionalism of our staff.

I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your overall experience with us.
Indeed, I have noticed that you were disturbed by the noise in your room and the lack of plugs and coffee facilities.

Concerning the noise, this is not normally the case, so, our technical service will look into this.

Moreover, for your information, we offer a number of different rooms. You booked a Superior room and you have stayed in. But, in our Deluxe room, you will enjoy the total peace, and the Mediterranean garden view, with facilities: Nespresso machine with free capsules, bathrobes, slippers, bottle of water.

I hope we will have another opportunity to be at your service on your next trip to Paris.

Josephine –Guest Relation