The location is fantastic – within walking distance to most major sights (the Louvre, the Opera etc.), just about 7 minutes’ walk from the RoissyBus stop (the best way to reach CDG airport) – and at the same time away from big crowds.
The room was exactly as described on the hotel website - smallish but comfortable, with enough wardrobe space to keep your clothes. The aircon unit and wi-fi internet both worked perfectly. The furniture was a bit worn but the bathroom looked fresh and was spotlessly clean.
The multilingual front desk staff are extremely helpful. There is a rather big foodstore just round the corner. Overall, a very nice experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19th Century building, charming, very well located - Financial and shopping area, Opera and Louvre Museum all nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com and Fastbooking so you can book your Hotel Prince Albert Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Albert Louvre Paris
- Prince Albert Louvre Hotel