Avenir Hotel
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 217
USD 2,207
USD 1,898
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewssacre coeurmoulin rougemetro stationfresh towels every dayeiffel towerown bathroomcroissantswalls are thinlocation is amazingfree wifiaverage hotelaround the cornerparis hotelsanversbalconybasilicastreet
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The location was great very close to the metro and Sacré-Cœur Basilica can be reached in under 10 mins by walk.

The rooms were old. Wifi was dropping off frequently. Lifts were too small and can't fit more than two people. Outside was noisy.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I stayed here on a business trip for a few nights. Like many Paris hotels, it is all long narrow corridors, and small dark rooms. The bed was ok, the room could badly do with a tidy up and a lick of paint. The bathroom was very old-fashioned, and not in a good way. The shower had to be held in your hand, as it wasn't fixed to the wall, and there was no shower curtain, so showering was interesting to put it mildly. The light in my bathroom seemed to have a mind of it's own, and switched on and off at random times - awkward when it switches off in the middle of shaving. My room faced straight onto another building, and was quiet, but my colleague had a room facing the road and complained of road noise. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed there Nov 15 for 1 night. I left the key when I go out to buy food then around 7:30 pm I go back to hotel and get my key I told the receptionist room 20 first floor then he said its 3rd floor I said I’m in the first floor and he started to get irritated I told him to check in the computer as I can’t remember I was so tired from my 3 weeks europe tour and then he gave me the key and he said in the rude way see your room 2 and his face looks like he want to beat me I told him you should be polite with your guest and with a high voice and angry face he said Why I am not polite. The name of the guy is ROGER he looks like an Indian, dark man wearing an eye glasses he should not be on that job if you are not patience. You are a dangerous man.
Anyway, the other receptionist are helpful and the location is near sacre cour room is old and has an old odor bit I will not recommend visitor to stay there because of the rude staff again he is very dangerous and was not able to sleep well at that night just for simple thing.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Friendly staff, good location (near tube station and very close to Moulin Rouge) and nice french-style breakfast in cosy small dining room (hard to call it restaurant). Unfortunately breakfast is not huge, quite expensive and items are limited.
Rooms aren't very pretty, quite small, but each has its own bathroom, hair dryer, phone, good wifi, and are being cleaned with fresh towels every day. Huge advantage: AMAZING view from rooms.

Room Tip: ask for room on highest floor!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Aleksandra S
Reviewed 12 November 2017

parking next door, bus and subway across the street. 5min walk from Montmartre. rooms complete and clean, no luxury, but who needs it on a citytrip. staff was friendly. breakfast was simple but enough to start the day. the hotel is surrounded by nice restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends