All reviewssacre coeurmoulin rougewalls are thinparis hotelsanversstreetbasilica
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Great cosy hotel with dramatic views over Sacre Coeur. Friendly staff and very good value.Romantic hotel.Breakfast a bit plain. I would highly recommend this hotel especially for couples.I certainly would love to comeback to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017

A perfect location, right in front of a bus station(And touristic bus stop and kiosk) and metro station. Close to many restaurants and supermarkets.
The room is very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was okay ( a piece of bread, one piece of cheese, croissant and jam, glass of juice and tea/or coffee)
Overall a great experience, if i ever went back to Paris then i will definitely go for Avenir Hotel .

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Shaimaa A
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed at the Avenir in May. The hotel was pretty basic. The bathroom was tiny and really it's a good job we are married, as the door wouldn't close properly and there was no room to move around inside the bathroom. We didn't eat there so I can't comment on the food. There is a Carrefour 5 mins down the road to pick up breads etc. The location is excellent. The front is noisy but the windows drowned a lot of the noise out. From our window we got an amazing view of the sacre couer and Anvers metro station is a minutes walk away. All in all. It's a decent, basic hotel. Only one issue really annoyed me. My husband went out to watch football and if you leave the hotel you have to return your key. I was in the room relaxing (avoiding football) and suddenly the receptionist barged in. I have no idea why they did this as I was still in the hotel and had possession of our key. Had only just dressed after a shower so would have been a lot worse if I wasn't decent. they left quickly before I had a chance to ask why they did this. He did apologise to my husband but just found it odd.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you are coming to the hotel by feet or by taxi, then it's O.K., but arriving with a car might be a problem, because there is no parking place next to the hotel. Literary even not for a short time stop for loading out the luggage. Otherwise, the hotel is located very close to the hill, where the Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur is located. The rooms are quite tiny, the furniture is decent, but it's O.K. for staying over a night. The receptionist was friendly. The rooms were clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JanisLatvia
Reviewed 23 June 2017

This is a budget hotel, what you pay what you get. Breakfast is acceptable But The location is very convenient, you can walk to the subway within a minute, restaurant and market around the corner. Also you can walk to gu de nord within 10 minute. Sacred coeur is within walking distance......gift shop across the street............... However to remind you, when you are going to the subway, you need to be very careful, there is a lot of theif in this Anenir station because a lot of tourist in and out to the Sacred coeur. Within 3 day and three time in a row these theifs try to steal my family's wallet.

Room Tip: Room can see Sacred Coeur
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family