See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The hotel was in the 2nd ring of Paris. Near the metro (so you got easy transportation access). Apparently it is a place where the ladies of the nights are out to play, but there was no problem about it. You can find bunch of cafes and restaurants, and supermarket.
The hotel itself is small and clean. The reception is 24h and friendly. The hotel has 1 elevator from the first floor, but it is really tiny (you can use this to transport your luggage to the higher floors). The room that I stayed in was room 402. It was a small room with a tiny private bathroom. the heater in the room is not working, but they provided small electric heater, which was fine. But because of this, the wall gets wet and bubbly (they even started to grow mold - health issue here).
So, my notes would be (if you're getting this room) check it and ask if they can do anything about it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SyadzaA
Bruno R, Directeur général at Hotel Baby, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your comment. The hotel was completely redone for two months, and opened on March 18, 2018, with new equipment and a sleek and relaxing design. I invite you to discover the first pictures on the reservation sites.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The stay was on Dec 2017 2 nights, and these are my comments.
1.- The room was 404, where we have 2 queen size beds, really comfortable, no problems at all.
2.- The room have not a Heater, so we had a small electrical heater, but it was fine for the room.
3.- The hotel it is close to the metro station and there's a bunch of restaurant near, and a market as well. make it easy to get food and drinks.
4.- The elevator is small, and in the 1st floor, make it complicated to get the baggage to the room.
5.-The personnel was really friendly and always trying to help, even they take care of my baggage while I was visiting some other areas, due to the check out was at 12 pm and my flight was schedule until 10 pm.
6.- The bathroom is small as well, but nothing that bother me at all.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The hotel was fine. The location was out of the centre but still with a lot of amenities close by, even a post office which we used to send a postcard home. The actual area is a bit rough around the edges and there are ladies of the night present, however, nobody bothered us and we weren't phased by their presence at all. The room was small for three of us and seems like it was a double room with an extra bed shoved in so it got a bit cramped. There was a weird buzzing noise coming from the wall which was concerning but lots of charging points and a TV. The shower was good and had loads of settings but there wasn't any blinds or curtains covering the windows - we had to use a towel to cover the window so people wouldn't see us using the bathroom - not ideal. The lift works fine but is tiny. We didn't have breakfast. The wifi was okay. The front of house staff were nice and let us check in early.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stacey-Leigh4
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner for two nights. The room was cosy and the bathroom was very small, however we were just using the room as a base and only spent a small amount of time there. Also the bed was incredibly comfy and the place was clean. The staff were very friendly and let us keep our bags there on the last day after we checked out.
There is a lot of street noise however when we closed the windows it was barely noticeable. There is also a metro stop just a few minutes away.
If you want luxury this is not for you. The stairs are narrow and the lift is very small. We did not have an issue with climbing all the stairs but if you do then I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alice P
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The location wasn't bad as rather close to the Seine and to the train, but there were prostitutes hanging around the door and the immediate area, plus arguments outside in the street at night with the pimp so NO SLEEP! There was mould on the tiles in the bathroom and the rest of the bathroom was fairly dirty.

Room Tip: I would find somewhere else!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple