“Never Again”

Eiffel Villa Garibaldi
Ranked #1,229 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 3 November 2017

This hotel is seriously awful. The service was horrible. There is a man on reception that doesn't speak much English and gets completely annoyed if you do not speak French. He called my room at 11:30pm waking me up asking if it is me making noise after I said no I'm a sleep... he swore at me in French as he couldn't understand me not knowing that I can actually understand a little myself. I was told there is free wine tasting and when I asked him about it he said "you serve yourself.. I'm not serving you... why would I serve you? get a class and pour it yourself".
The breakfast was also a complete rip off... literally some juice and bread for €12...wtf.
I just think there is a lot better out there for the price of this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We made the reservation with breakfast, upon checking out to our surprise the hotel charged the most of us! The worst thing is that the coffee was cold, very few choices at breakfast, horrible! The room we stayed in had a ceiling mode. Room very cramped, cleaning horrible. The hotel manager arrived and dealt very poorly with the hotel employee in our freight, I found it ridiculous. the only positive is the location, but when leaving the hotel, we saw that there were others around, I will not be back and do not indicate!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I was here for 3 nights and my experience here is below average.
Pros: at 15 mins walk to Eiffel Tower. 3 min walk to Segur Metro, 5 mins walk to Cambronne Metro.

Cons - Very small room, bathing space is so small that you need to struggle moving your hands.
No in room service. Smell of dampness all arround.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I chose the hotel due to the location near the Eiffel Tower. On checkin, the man at the desk was very friendly and helpful. We were told that the complimentary breakfast was until 10:30 on the weekends. The next morning (at 9:55) I went down for breakfast and there was nothing left. I was told that it ended at 10. The lady at the desk that morning was not very friendly. The room itself was ok - slightly small for two beds (hard to walk around) and the shower was very small, including the opening to get in. I was honestly worried I wouldn't fit (I'm on the heavier side). The beds were hard, but doable. Unfortunately, we visited during a heatwave in June and there is no air conditioning at this hotel. Leaving the windows open was awful, as there is constant traffic.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This hotel is in a good location for site seeing. It isn’t far to walk to the Eiffel Tower a little farther to the Arch de Triumph. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly and very helpful.
We did not take advantage of the breakfast or happy hour so I can’t comment on those.
The room is very small (it is a city hotel room so you should expect that). The shower is very small, but it was clean and we managed fine (and we are large people).
We dealt with several different members of the staff. They were very fluent in English, friendly and helpful.
I would recommend this hotel as an excellent deal (at least it was at the price we paid). We have paid over 3 times as much for a similar location and a room not a lot larger.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family