All reviewsfree cheese and winemetro stationminute walkfluent in englishrecommend this hotelwalking distance to the eiffel towerstayed for nightshotel is locatedvisit parissegurunescoluggageproximitycafes
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

There when it was extremely hot. No ac. On June 19 we left extremely early to go to Monet's gardens, and there was no time for breakfast. I asked the gentleman on duty if I could have a cup of coffee and he said yes, even though breakfast was not to be served until 7 AM. Even though I had been given coffee before for free he decided to charge me 4 1/2 euros and didn't tell me till after he poured it. It says on the site complementary breakfast; that's not complementary...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Nice hotel for the price. It is a very small room but when you are in Paris who stays in the room anyway? It is walking distance from a strip of great restaurants and a walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. Also, there is no A/C and it is VERY hot in the hotel. Just a note, DO NOT REQUEST CAB WITH HOTEL. We requested a cab twice and were not told there was a fee for just calling. The first time we thought the cab driver robbed us but the second time was going back to the airport. They did not tell us we would be charged a 48 Euro fee along with the meter. It was our surprise that we paid almost 80 euros for the cab and if we walked up the block to get a cab we would have never been charged this fee. Disappointed that they did that and allowed us to be charged so much money.

Room Tip: Don't pay for breakfast. Expensive and places are cheaper down the block
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

If you looking to save a couple of bucks and don't care about basic comfort this is your Hotel. Very tiny rooms, very small bathrooms and no A/C.. if you come in summer dont stay here. Also they charge 14 Euros for breakfast. Really bad breakfast. Same money you can have a great breakfast anywhere close by in a restaurant.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I stayed here for a few days in March 2017, when the nearby hotel where I usually stay was full. It's a modest hotel, clean and well cared for, but certainly not elegant. The staff were very friendly and helpful There is a metro stop less than five minutes away. Fine if you are looking an inexpensive hotel in Paris, and especially if you have business at UNESCO. My quoted rate did not include breakfast, which was another 13 Euros for a very modest selection.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This hotel is about 20 mins. walk to the Eiffel tower. You get what you pay for with this hotel. It's cheaper than the other hotels, but the room and the shower are very small, too small that you won't have any room to put your luggages. They also need upgrade. Ceiling has stains. We tried to open the window and the handle fell off. They set up an extra bed for my son, but in the middle of the night, one of the bed's leg folded while my son was asleep. The positive things about this hotel are its proximity to the Eiffel tower and the manager's reception in the evening wherein they serve wine, bread and cheese for free. It is also near a grocery store and some restaurants. We only stayed for 2 nights so the cons didn't bother us much, but would not recommend for those who would want to stay longer.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family