“Great value for money”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Camelia Nation
Ranked #1,638 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 21 June 2015

If you just want a bed and shower at a reasonable price for central Paris this hotel is perfect. Yes, there are lots of stairs and I suggest you request a lower floor if you have lots of luggage. We just had small back packs and needed a reasonably priced place with easy access to the Metro and RER to Disneyland Paris. The area felt very safe (appears to be mainly residential) with the Metro station 5 mins walk away. Breakfast in the basement was good value at 5 euros and there was a lovely boulangerie across the road for lunches. Also a good value kebab/burger place next door.

Room Tip: Lower floors if you have lots of luggage as there is no lift.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Durneyfam

Reviewed 16 June 2015

I reserved with them online. It clearly said you only pay once you are at the hotel (but they still take your card number for clarification without your securiry code), any way immediately after I changed my mind and called to cancel. Only a few days later when checking my statement I come to realise that i've been charged 110 euros for a room I never stayed at !!! I called them and the lady was very rude on the phone and completely refused to do a refund. Take my advice and stay away from scam hotels like this.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank S8077MSkaren
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed here in May 2015 for 3 nights. Staff was very nice and friendly.

They dont have elevators so its pain to carry your luggage 3 stairs up amd down. The rooms are extremely small and the bathroom size is just hilarious. The airplane toilets will definitely be better than these. Apart from the size of the room it was decent and cheap.

1  Thank KeyurUS
Reviewed 23 September 2014 via mobile

We had a room on the first floor which was a relief as we were expecting to have to drag our luggage to the 5th floor. Didn't have breakfast but went to the restaurant on the corner of the street which was lovely. We stayed in room 15, the room is basically a bed with a table and chair squeezed in. Enough room on the floor to put your suitcase. The bathroom looked like it had been done up recently, very modern and quirky but no soap dish, which I thought was weird! Decent shower and water power. There is space to hang clothes but it's hidden behind an unnecessarily huge curtain which takes up most of the space in the room. You have 2 lighting options, bright flood lights or so dim it's pointless. Room was clean apart from behind the bed is a wall 'feature' which was thick with dust on top. No safety deposit box and as u have to give the key to reception every time u leave it's quite concerning. My option, they have spent too much time making it look quirky then making it practical. Also the bed was dipped on one side but really firm on the other. Pleasant stay, but would probably spend abit more next time, n go elsewhere

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I stayed for 3 days with my wife in Camelia Prestige. The hotel is located near to Nation metro RER station. ATMs are nearby, moreover, you have lots of cafes, a supermarket. Room was average and cozy but you can't expect more than that if you paid 50 EUR/night. Hotel staff were nice and friendly and speak English and French. Wifi was available for free and had a decent speed that you can talk using skype. I didn't had breakfast, I had coffee which cost me EUR 1.5 per cup. All I would say that if you need an average hotel that fits in little less budget and have good neighbourhood and metro connectivity then Camelia Prestige is a good option.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple