“Wonderful lunch”

Price range: USD 16 - USD 44
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Fresh materials, beautiful presentation, wonderful taste, friendly service, reasonable price, and elegant washroom. What more can you ask.

We had good time lunch there and had quick chat with the nice young chef (not the one in my drawing, that was the assistant).

Tres Bon and five big stars.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

You have just two choices. Either it is the starter the main course or the dessert. Do not worry what ever you choose you made the correct choice. Definitely well prepared quality food made with love. Excellent taste with a good price

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This is the kind of place you should visit when in Paris. Creative food, super nice service and relaxed environment. We came early without reservation but the place got full in just half an hour. Menu choice limited but who cares, everything was very good (take the plat du jour). Impressed by the wines (I discovered a very good Anjou and after going to starred restaurants as Epicure and Chez Kei this was probably the best white wine among the "affordable" ones I had the chance to try). Give it a try if you are in the neighborhood. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

에피타이저 주 요리 디저트까지 완벽하게 맛있었다. 직원분들이 매우친절했고, 추천해주신 음식은 우리에게 매우 큰 만족감을 주었다. 입구가 어두워서 영업중인지 판단이 잘 서지 않았으나, 용기내어 방문한 결과는 대만족. 다음에 또 프랑스 여행을 온다면 꼭 가보고싶은 레스토랑이다. 약 2시간의 식사시간동안 행복했다. Thank you very much. All the dishes were perfect.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

My reservation was swiftly acknowledged by email and changed to a table when I said that I would prefer not to eat at a high table. I appreciated this because I personally don't like solo dining at bars.

The restaurant is nice and the staff are professional. There is a choice of two items for each course, no menu is presented. The waitress spoke perfect English to assist. In hindsight, I made a poor choice with my first course; a poached egg sat atop a mound of fresh crunchy green vegetables was too much for me and boring too. The main course of pork loin served with mashed zucchini and chopped zucchini was "green" overload after the first course, some colour in the way of another winter vegetable like carrots or butternut squash would have been preferred but the meat was perfectly cooked. The dessert of caramel cheesecake was total first class. I paid €40 for a 3 course meal, glass of Sancerre and coffee. I had no change to leave a well deserved tip for the waitress.

The experience was nice and I would have no problems recommending it or going again but with such a small menu, one must appreciate that experiences will vary. They have no signature dishes but basically cook and serve based on what was bought at market and the chef's innovation.

Small restaurant where you can see the food being cooked but you must book. It filled up fast primarily with Parisian locals. Quite a little gem find in the 17th. Nice

2  Thank Onelifeliveit