“Great lunch with wonderful chefs!”
Review of L'Envie du jour

L'Envie du jour
Ranked #37 of 18,128 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: USD 16 - USD 44
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017

I visited for lunch. Tables were already occupied but I was lucky to get one seat where I could see how they cook! They have several set menu with affordable price and all tasted well. I also enjoyed conversation with them. Great place for lunch!

2  Thank tkame

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Was looking a true French food experience and I can not say I have had any better experience than this, unreal service old local French people filled the restaurant which in itself says the food is GOOOOOOOOD!

2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

simply wonderful food. tasteful starters and delicately cooked to perfection fish main course. quality wines at very reasonable prices. charming, helpful staff.
Un vrai bijou!

2  Thank 68rob
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Hi everyone !!!! On our last brunch we have choosed this tiny restaurant!!! It was a great choice!
They have a daily menu. Service is really polite and helpfull. We took a menu consisting of only a starter and a main dish . Our starters I rate 4/5 . I took some kind of a meatballs and for the girls the had prepared some fish. On the main they served the best sous vide chicken breast in my life...it didn't tasted as a chicken. It had comes with something similar to kus kus but it was much more delicious .
Overally I will be back to this place for sure and rate them 4,5/5 as for now!!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I stumbled upon this restaurant on a stroll around Paris' 17th arrondissement, a restaurant with a daily revolving menu - always a good sign.

I sat at the bar, in front of a live cooking show, it always fascinates me to watch chef cook and prepare your meals. The chef / owner of the restaurant served me, which was an odd but great experience. He read me their daily menu and showed me a selection of their fine wines.

The young chef Sergio Dias Lino have created an exceptional atmosphere and a selection of truly Parisian dining experience in a quiet neighbour. I highly recommend visiting his restaurant which I can only assume is busy at all hours.

I will be revisiting again, excited to know whats cooking on my next random rendezvous.

Also the price is very fair and I paid circa. 40€ for a three course meal with wine.

3  Thank Jack T