See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stayed 5 night to see Paris properly. The apartment is basic but clean and we like to have our own breakfast. Wifi worked fine. We had a terrace that was very useful for breakfast or a night drink. The neighbourhood as seen and heard from the terrace is very quiet! The staff was friendly and we worked out all Q&A with a mixture of English, French and gestures (we don't speak French). The area felt safe and there are two grocery stores/small supermarkets nearby, plus the many fruit/veggie shops and bakeries.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Our room was not cleaned for the six days that we stayed there. We then arrived back in Ireland to see that an extra £50 was taken out of our account. When i emailed the hotel they said it was because the room was messy. We had noone empty our bin for the 6 days therefore we had to leave all trash to the side and they charged us for this without my consent. The hotel had not told us that it was up to us to dispose of our own trash. Also, the halls coming into the apartment smelt bad.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kellyanne O
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I made a reservation and had to cancel because of my health issues .I canceled my reservation a long time before the arrival day but they charged my credit card for a big amount. I contacted the hotel and explained my problem, they promised an answer but they waited until it was too late and then they said the date have passed! When I explained that I had contacted them way before they never answered back! Not only they did not pay me back but they never cared to find a solution under theses circumstances. I was at the hospital but they only cared about the money they charged! No humanity! they do not answer my e-mails or phone calls. Having worked in hotels, I know that when you have a staff that doesn’t care about their guest, it is the worst !! This is my true experience!

Stayed: December 2017
Management response:Responded 10 January 2018

Hello I return to and we apologize for the time to answer you, an answer was brought to you by the director of the Appartcity.
Kind regards.
The reception

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Had to make a reservation for business purposes, fallen sick couldn’t make it, cancelled way before traveling date , and they didn’t reimburse nor give a voucher for another date. They didn’t answer neither phone nor email. One is for this hotel is way too much

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sharareh S
Management response:Responded 10 January 2018

Hello I return to and we apologize for the time to answer you, we go up the information to the service concerned.
The reception

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I will not recommend this place. Really few people at the reception spoke english, even though it is a hotel, I was very surprised. Some of them could not even understand very simple words/ the idea - so no chance to communicate with some of them if you have any problems.
Very small rooms.
No hair dryer, even though on the website is written that we should have had it. I asked three times for it on the reception and always got the same answer - we don't have it.
Hangers are ridiculous.
Fridge smelt awful.
Code of the door (entrance) was changed every time and nobody was announced about that. This was very annoying, because you had to stay outside and wait when somebody leaves or hope that somebody that enters already had a new code. This was ridiculous.
In terms of cleaning - tables were not cleaned in months, every time they clean they forget to put something, or shampoo, or toilet paper or soap. First three weeks we stayed there they forgot every time to clean our room, so I had to go to the reception minimum 2 or 3 times to remind them to clean our room.
No washing machine. Once I asked for laundry (which is outside hotel, but people from the reception bring it for you). It cost almost 100 euros to wash a pocket of cloths O_O
Moreover, the hotel is located a bit far from center (~40 min) to go to the center.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business