All reviews denfert rochereau rue daguerre rer b orly airport metro station eiffel tower great location tour montparnasse reception desk is direct bus city view triple room corner room around the corner small elevator spoke english air conditioning
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Room that was given has no air-conditioning. We didn't know you have to request and pay more if you need AC. Sleeping at night is hard on hot days (you can't keep windows open because of loud street noise(cars and people). Thank you for provided us a second fan. And don't bring a heavy luggage , you have to climb the stairs to get to the reception, you definitely need muscles and cardio workout. A great location, I must say, great cafe's, market place and my favorite patisserie across the street.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jilaga428002
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Very simple but very clean and well maintained. Walk to Metro and be at all the sights in minutes. Great value. Helpful front desk. Not a touristy neighborhood. We didn’t choose the breakfast for ten euros more but got coffee next door at McDonalds.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cecilia F
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Stayed here with my wife and granddaughter for five nights last week. Comfortable family room.

Nice and clean.

The staff are friendly.

The access to the hotel is up a steep staircase (reception is on the first floor) . So, I suspect that it would not be good for disabled people.

The entrance to the metro is literally 10 metres from the front door. Access to the RER is about 3 minutes. Additionally, the Paris Orly-bus stops round the corner.

Breakfast is continental, and not included in your room price.

The hotel has a very small lounge/breakfast room, but there are no other facilities.

I'd be happy to stay here again when I go back to Paris.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank satex1
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Nice location, 30 min walk to the centre, RER going to the CDG airport is 5 min walk (the entrance opposite the hotel do not sell tickets), clean room, everything is very good. I recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nataliaf800
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Very hospitable and agreeable staff, always helpful. My single was comfy, with plenty of room--except for the shower, which is tiny by U.S. standards. But the whole place clean, well-run. I'll make it my regular when I'm in Paris. Denfert Rochereau is an exciting quarter, lots of good eateries. And there's a Metro stop right in front of the hotel. I give it top ranking.

Trip type: Travelled on business