“Amazing little bistro”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 9 October 2018

My husband and I visited this place after we visited the Eiffel Tower. We had Veg. PIzza and Vegetarian lasagna. The best veg. lasagna we have ever had! The pizza was great too...but the lasagna was incredible.

Two men waiting on us, were friendly, and treated us very well. Wifi passowrd was given with out order, nice touch. You can sit outside or inside.

Liked it so much we went back again the next day for lunch.
(We were only in Paris four days, and went here twice.)

Great spot, great price!
If I am ever in Paris again, we are going!

We are from Nova Scotia Canada.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

The two bosses were really rude. The lady almost pushed me to reach the customers behind me without bothering to warn me and the man took my water away while I was eating saying he needed it, with no apology. I finished my meal thirsty.
Food was not particularly good and expensive. 10€ for half of an eggplant.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Not good l dont like service and women really bad Not sympathique and pizza have nt sauce tomate ......

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Very friendly service, very good pizza. Perfect place for quick and good food near the tour Eifel. The whole family liked it, from kids to grand parents.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Warm Italian environment, with amazing Italian stuff and delicious pasta and pizza.
Great taste, clean and chic place, close to Eiffel tower

Date of visit: July 2018