“Christmas in Paris”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

CSheeky
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Christmas in Paris”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I booked our first trip to Paris in May 2013, renting an apartment through an apartment rental company. We enjoyed Paris so much that we decided to return to Paris for Christmas to celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary. On our first trip, we stayed in the Latin quarter. The second trip, we wanted to stay in the Marais district. So as I did my research on trip advisor, I came across Abby Gordon's lovely apartment. The pictures on Trip Advisor are exactly as the apartment was upon our arrival. It is newly renovated, has all the comforts of home and is in the perfect location. Our initial hesitation (prior to renting) was working directly with an owner vs. a rental company. Rest assure, Abby was fantastic to work with. She was responsive to our email inquiries, flexible with corresponding and at one point, we coordinated a time to speak by phone, so we could discuss additional questions. After speaking with Abby we felt very confident we were renting from the right person. She is extremely knowledgable, outgoing, trust worthy, and professional. She spent time with us to go over any questions we had and to put our minds at ease with renting from a owner vs a rental company. Abby manages her apartment like a rental company. She offers options for transportation, provides suggestions for restaurants, site seeing, etc. Since we were staying for New Year's, she even offered suggestions for New Year's eve. We took her suggestion to see Caroline Nin's Hymne a Piaf show and had a fantastic New Year's eve we'll never forget. Upon our arrival, Abby arranged to have Michelle meet us, and she was great. Michelle greeted us with fresh croissants, milk and juice in the refrigerator to get us started and spent ample time going over the appliances in the apartment along with the heating system. The apartment is lovely, quiet, clean and well equipped with everything you need to to have a great stay in Paris. The Saint-Paul metro stop is a short walk nearby, a grocery store down the street, plenty of shopping and restaurants in the neighborhood and a ATM one block away. It really is in a great location for everything you want to do. I would also recommend you take advantage of Abby's book with her favorite places to eat. We utilized it and ate at several of her recommendations and enjoyed all of them. If you are looking to rent a charmning apartment in Paris, from a trusted owner, Abby's apartment is your choice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Cleanliness, and Decor
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Mar 2014
Cheryl, thank you so much for your kinds words. It was a pleasure having you stay at my place in Paris, and I hope you do visit again soon!
New York
Reviewed 19 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway
19 Oct 2013
Thank you for your kind review, Claire! I hope this does become your Paris home-away-from-home!
Lovettsville VA
Reviewed 16 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
16 Oct 2013
I'm thrilled your first trip to Paris was a success -- you'll have to visit again one day! Thanks, Tracy!
Canada
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway
15 Oct 2013
Thank you, Amy! So glad you liked the apartment and the use of space -- and you were there before the luggage racks arrived!
Hilton Head
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
14 Oct 2013
Thank you for your kind review, Mellor family! I am so glad you enjoyed your time in Paris and your stay in the apartment!!

Abby
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing