Hotel Abbatial Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 144
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 189/night.

USD 438
USD 383
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 549/night.

USD 367
USD 325
USD 255
USD 236
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 300/night.

USD 257
USD 193
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 285/night.

USD 181
USD 172
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 251/night.

USD 303
USD 177
USD 161
Official Site
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 227/night.

USD 144
USD 112
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

USD 1,415
USD 1,329
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsmetro stationport d'orleanssmall lifthotel doorper nightcity breakdouble bedyour luggagecroissantseiffel towerboulangerieboulevardkeysfiproximitycafesarc
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My partner tore a ligament while we were staying in this hotel and the owners were just superb! They helped us access a local doctor, a local hospital and spoke English and French perfectly which was exactly what we needed in an emergency situation. The hotel is located conveniently on the Metro line 4, the Notre Dam line. Outstanding staff and excellent value for money in Paris!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2017

We booked a family room which turned out to be a tiny room with a not enough space to even walk properly after the luggage. The kids bed was kind of shoved in. The Lift was so tiny that the 2 people with a bag can hardly fit in. We stayed for 2 nights and they did not bother to even change the linen. There was no place to store my large bag in the room.

On the good side it is right next to the underground and the staff at the reception were really friendly.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Dont be fooled by the pictures of the hotel. Entering the hotel, looks lovely and clean. However the lift is a squeeze for 2 people, without lauggage, disregarding it states a maximum of 3 people can fit in. Physically this would not be possible. We paid for the "hotel car park" which is 550 metres away from the hotel. Entering the room, it is very basic, two plastic cups in the bathroom and two very small bars of soap. We were given 2 head towels and two bath towels but the bath towels were barely big enough to fit round your body. We selected a room with a bath which greatfully we receieved, however the plug did not fit in to the hole and therefore baths were near on impossible. Showers were our only option which was fine if the water was not ranging from warm to cold. The bedroom was spacious for 2 people which was inevertable because they had given us a 4 person room rather then a 2 person room. There was a sofa bed in the room, this constituted the extra 2 person limit to the room, making it a 4 persons room. Not only was the sofa cushions stained all over but apon lifting the cushions, you was greated by brown and red stains on the sofa bed matress. On the hotel website, it does show the sofa bed, with a black cover over. It was quite safe to say we did not use this during our stay. The room had no air con which over the weekend, it was very warm and therefore was very stuffy. Open a window? That would be great if the noise outside was not ridiculously loud. The included breakfast was not bad, it consisted of eggs, toast, variety of jams, croissants, unlimited coffee and a choice of apple or orange juice.
The website also states "no additional fees" leaving the hotel we was charged a city tax of nearly €7 and returning home to the UK I was charged £4.47, when phoning the hotel I asked what this charge was for and was told by the (very confused during our entire stay) receptionist this was for the mini bar which myself or my partner did not use. I was not notified by the hotel at all that they would be taking money from my account and would not have been notified if I had not have called them to enquire.

Room Tip: Dont do it.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017

No air conditioning, terrible experience in July. After being back home I found out they charged me twice! I wrote them & they promised to refund me within a week & they did not. After writing again & again they refunded me after 10 days. Terrible experience for me, will never go back there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank einshem
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The Ideal Hotel design is one of those no frills hotels that are well priced and nicely located near all the essentials you'll need especially as a seasoned Paris visitor.
I was on a quest to walk and stay away from the hustle and bustle of this wonderful city as I visited for the Easter holiday. This hotel came up on my search and I was quickly drawn by the proximity it had to The Metro ( literally about 20 steps outside the hotel door) which is very convenient when arriving late at night and you're a solo female traveler.
Upon my arrival, I was met with a pleasant receptionist and when I was not really happy with the room assigned to me , upon waiting, they agreed to let me switch to a higher floor and then I loved my room!!
The hotel locks the door at about 22h and it is simply opened with your room key- I wasn't expecting that level of security in a hotel of that charged me south of $100 per night.
Their breakfast offerings aren't anything you should hold your breath for...but if you're too lazy to walk the 10 steps to the boulangerie next door, be my guest.
It was my first time staying at a hotel in Paris and although I'm not planning to make it a habit since I plan to return to my habitual apartment rental, this hotel demystified my hotels in Paris phobia.
The hotel was clean, close to the metro, had a decent cafe next door as well as a boulangerie, and it was walking distance to the cinema, church, McDonalds (for that late night hunger attack we all experience).

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the bus terminal and a high floor- best chance for a view
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo