“Perfect location for a Couple”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Eiffel Tower

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
JML2011
Barrie, Canada
“Perfect location for a Couple”
Reviewed 20 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our 4 days in this studio apartment. It had everything we needed (including coffee maker!) and the location was incredible. This was our first visit to Paris. We were thrilled that we could walk just about everywhere we wanted to visit. The street goes directly to the Eiffel Tower in 20 minute walk which we loved going past every morning or evening. Super convenient to all transportation as well.

Stéphane was very accommodating to our arrival time in the middle of the day even though he was working and showed us how everything worked in the apartment. He was very quick to respond to any question I had. We felt very safe and the pullout couch was very comfortable to sleep.

We loved walking just a short distance for our fresh baguette or croissants in the morning and the choices of restaurants are abundant and very close as well. We chose to eat in a few times and the kitchen had a fry pan and pot to enable us to
cook a simple meal on the hot plate.

We highly recommend this studio apartment for single travelers or couples. We would love to return again!

Management Response
20 Nov 2016
Thank you for this nice review!
I am glad you had a good stay in Paris and in my studio.
I would love to welcome you again!
See you soon.
Stéphane
Holoholo1...
San Francisco, California
“My PERFECT Parisian apartment!”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

From the moment I arrived, I knew I had made the right choice. Stephane met me very early on the day of arrival, something that other landlords may not do, due to their standard check in time. But at 8:30 am, Stephane was there to greet me warmly, help me with my bags, show me the amenities of his studio apartment and direct me to the neighborhood services. He also came the day I left and literally walked me (and my luggage) to the taxi stand a block away at 7am! He was such a gentleman and wonderful host and checked in once or twice via email to make sure my stay was going well.

The neighborhood of Rue St. Dominique and Rue Grenelle are the best in the city, and trust me, during my three week stay, I saw all the neighborhoods of Paris. That area of the 7th arrondissement is truly a Parisian experience. Lots of nice boutiques, patisseries, boulangeries and some 5 star restaurants, without the tourist crowds of Le Marais. Bus # 69, the best bus line in Paris, takes you from Les Invalides to the Bastille, passing by St. Germaine, Musee d'Orsay, the Louvre, the Seine, Notre Dame to the Bastille. It goes right by the apartment. and there are two Metro stations within one city block of the studio as well.

Rue Cler market is open every day, with its delightful cobblestone street, open only to pedestrians, and offers the best pastries, freshest fish, beautiful cheeses and wines and amazing fruits and vegetables. It is literally two city blocks from the apartment and I went there daily for my meal choices. No need to wait for the weekend crowds of the larger markets in other locations around the city!

The Pont d'lena and Trocadero, Pont de l'Alma, the Grand Palais and Les Invalides and Rodin Garden are all within walking distance of the neighborhood. But nothing beats enjoying a pistachio ice cream cone at sunset, underneath the Eiffel Tower, watching the lights come on, as you stroll home from a busy day of exploring the city. Having the Eiffel Tower right in your own backyard, was like having a friend welcome you home each day.

This studio is perfect for one person or a couple who likes to get out an explore every day. It is clean, well equipped and a super location for all your Paris needs. Enjoy!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the apartment and how attentive the owner is.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
Management Response
14 Nov 2016
Thank you very much Anne!
I'm very glad you're enjoying the neighborhood and my little studio.
You come back obviously when you want it is with pleasure that I would receive you again. Sorry for my very bad English ...
Thank you!
Stéphane
DSSanDieg...
San Diego
“Small and uncomfortable”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I obviously missed the reviews that mentioned that this apartment is a studio. It’s listed as a 1 bedroom. We would have been more comfortable in a hotel. I wish I would have read the review by 1reneeb before I booked the apartment. I saw it while we were already there and used their idea to brush our teeth in the kitchen sink. The bathroom sink is the smallest I’ve ever seen. You have to contort your body to avoid the medicine cabinet to get your head over the sink. Even washing your hands makes a mess. There isn’t enough room to unpack your suitcase. Maybe one person could, but 2 is a challenge. There were only 3 clothes hangers in the closet. I bought some more and left them there. The courtyard is not private. It’s shared by other tenants in the building as well as employees of a couple of hair salons. There are some nasty bathroom stalls in the courtyard used by the hair salon. There is a big dip in the courtyard where the bricks have settled, making is challenging to get across it to the apartment, especially at night. On the plus side, it’s really nice to have a washer/dryer, even though a full cycle takes 5 hours. The location is great. It’s walking distance to the Eiffel Tower, and close to a metro stop. There are a couple of grocery stores close by, and many restaurants. Stephane is very nice and knows enough English to get by. He always was quick to respond to my messages.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: size was not as advertised
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Edward M
Sydney, Australia
“Cute and cosy”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My wife and I stayed here while on our first trip to Paris, its very close to shops, restaurants and the Eiffel Tower. We would go and enjoy our days sightseeing and then come back in the late evening and chill and this little place is perfect for that! Very clean, and everything you needed was there and it was convenient, what else do you need??

Kimberly...
“Gracious host and a great location in the 7 th.”
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Perfect for no more than two. The studio was in a fabulous location. Quiet, safe neighborhood and with the use of a outdoor courtyard. The location was close to many excellent restaurants and a close walk to the Eiffel Tower, Musee Rodin and Invalides. A short metro ride to other major sights. Stephane kept in great contact from the time of the booking.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location and value for money
Liked least: It was small but we were expecting this.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing