All reviews music theme madeleine metro station sex shops madeleine church lovely quirky hotel leave your room opera area galeries lafayette central location same block walking distance bath and shower your luggage reception staff a couple of minutes walk staying at this hotel around the corner
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, excellent location in the center of Paris at a very affordable price ! Friendly staff, modern rooms, quite big to Paris standards ; I can’t but recommend this place ! I’ll be back. And also great : there’s a Pret à manger just around the corner, so no need to take breakfast in the hotel

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
triangledor, Gérant at Hotel du Triangle d'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Lieven,

We thank you very much for your glowing comments and, awaiting the pleasure to welcoming you again, we remain at your disposal for any information you may need

Reviewed 20 July 2018

This hotel is your best bet for a budget stay in Paris. The staff is very nice, helpful and professional. The hotel is really cute: it's centered around music, and all the rooms are tastefully decorated following this theme without going overboard. The rooms are quite small (but it's the norm in Paris) clean, and comfortable. The location is really what makes this hotel stand out. There are grocery stores, stores (Zara, Massimo Dutti etc.), restaurants, bakeries and bars in the same block. Galeries Lafayette, le Printemps, and l'Opéra de Paris are within walking distance. The area is really safe, and fun. I have to mention the "adult" shops: some of the rooms have a view on them. It wasn't a problem for us, there was nothing shocking, however, you might want to think about it if you're traveling with kids.
I stayed in Paris many times and this hotel is by far the best I've ever been to. It's not luxurious, but has a lot of charm. I'd recommend it in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
triangledor, Gérant at Hotel du Triangle d'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Madam,

We thank you very much for your glowing comments highlighting our location and decoration.

We are glad that you enjoyed our quiet and beautiful area ideally suited for shopping.

Awaiting the pleasure to welcoming you back in "the best hotel in Paris by far", we remain at your disposal for any information you may need.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We booked this hotel for just one night before flying home the next morning. It wasn't bad, just not as exceptional as other small, similarly priced hotels in Paris. Positives included a helpful front desk, clean and modern facilities, good location, quiet rooms. Negatives were an amazingly hard bed - I like firm beds, but this was beyond that - an air conditioning system that was hard to control and blew air directly in your face all night, a (not unusual) small, inadequate glass shield only partly blocking the shower from spraying all over the bathroom. Many people would find this OK, but it's not hard to do better for the same price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gamemaker
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This is a pleasant hotel, with a music theme running through it - it is comfortable and clean. There is a piano that needs tuning, but a lovely instrument to play. The breakfast is very basic and seating is not really good for dining purposes. There is no bar, which was disappointing too. Staff are all helpful and friendly. The bed is brilliantly comfortable. There are sex shops at the side of the hotel, which was a bit disconcerting. Generally a good location in Paris though. Recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
triangledor, Gérant at Hotel du Triangle d'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Madam,

We thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hotel du Triangle d'Or***, Paris.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in our lovely quirky hotel and that our staff met your requirements.

Thanks to your trained ears, we have taken note that we need to fix a new visit from the piano tuner and we thank you.

Awaiting the pleasure to welcoming your musical scores back, we remain at your disposal for any information you may need,

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We stayed at the Triangle d'Or for four nights in May. It was a very nice experience. I marked four out of five but would definitely go for 4 1/2. The room was small but adequate. Unfortunately, there were multiple things in disrepair. All were handled quickly except for the AC. I suspect that they have a block of some sort in the semi- warm weather but, if you are booking there in the summer, I would check out the room before unpacking. Oh, and for me, the shower was weird. I am certain it is just me but I never really figured out the configuration of the hand held shower head and the weird half door.
That being said, the location was great, just great. Very quick walk to multiple subway stops, close to the Opera, walking distance ( and I am old) to the Champs Elysee, the Arc de Triomphe, Musee d'Orsay, even the Louvre and Notre Dame. There is a small grocery store around the corner, an FNAC nearby, it's all right there.
The staff was friendly and helpful. They all spoke fluent English. One stands out. Fatima, how delightful you were. Knowledgeable, patient, friendly, thank you. You are what the hospitality business should always have.

Room Tip: We had heard that some rooms were noisy and requested a quiet room. I twas quiet but had no street view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
triangledor, Gérant at Hotel du Triangle d'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Ken,

We thank you very much for your comments and we are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel du Triangle d'Or thanks to our location and mostly thanks to Fatima.

Awaiting the pleasure to welcoming you again. we remain at your disposal for any information you may need.