“Greeted warmly! Very clean and accommodating...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Portuguese first
Any
Gopa M
“Greeted warmly! Very clean and accommodating! Good location!”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Had a great stay in Paris! Great location to catch the train and get everything we needed to be. The welcome booklet was very helpful in finding things around the apartment. Safe area and close walk to the the Eiffel Tower. We would surely return here if we came back to Paris.

12 Dec 2017
Many thanks for your very nice review. I'm very pleased you enjoyed your stay in my apartment. Hope to welcome you soon again.
Sumijaha
Calgary, Canada
“Great spot”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Paris. Bertrand and Elisa were very kind, offered great information on the area and responded very quickly to any questions we had. The apartment is in a great spot, not touristy, great restaurants nearby and easy access to the trains. My only thought is that some things in the apartment could use a little fixing/replacing such as the kettle, it was broken, the towels were very thin. Personal choice here, but I don't like other peoples left over food. As well they could use some new pillows, they are very flat, and new lamp shades, as one or two of them are stained. It just needs some TLC and then it will be great.

12 Dec 2017
Many thanks for your nice review. I'm very pleased you enjoyed your stay in my apartment. I'll take into consideration all your remarks. About the towels, we have 2 different towels: large and a medium size. You should have select a large one. About the pillows, we offer 2 pillows per person in order to satisfy all the desires. The lamp shades have been replaced. Hope to welcome you again.
dmastre
West Fargo, North Dakota
“Beautiful place to stay in a fantastic location!”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This was a fantastic home to stay in, it had everything my wife and 2 daughters needed. It is centrally located to most the key areas of Paris and a fairly short walk to the Eiffel Tower. Within a few blocks there were dozens of really good restaurants. We ate in a different one every night. The St. Charles street is really cool and vibrant, with twice a week markets lining the streets. Everything you would need is a close walk from this house. The 3rd floor facing the courtyard was great for leaving the windows open in the evening. Highly recommended and we will be back.

Your age range 50-64
19 Jun 2017
Many Thanks for your very nice review. I'm very pleased you enjoyed your stay in my apartment. Village Saint Charles is ideal for experiencing immersion with the locals. Hope to welcome you again soon.
CaitD17
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic location and village near Eiffel Tower”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

The apartment was exactly as it was described and met all our expectations. It is in a fantastic locale - Saint Charles has everything you need - beautiful fresh food, convenience stores, pharmacy, restaurants, metro - everything is close by and Eiffel Tower is a 15 min walk away and visible from the street the apartment is in. The location is more 'residential' than other areas of Paris, you feel like a local and it's a more authentic experience of living like a 'Parisien' than inner areas. The apartment itself has everything you need and is spacious and comfortable.

19 Jun 2017
Many Thanks for your nice review. I'm very pleased you enjoyed your stay in my apartment. I'll be very pleased to welcome you again.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

1 May 2017
Many thanks for your very nice review. Very pleased you enjoyed your stay in my apartment. Hope to welcome you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing