“You've got to #StayAt52!! Incredible Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Light and airy living space, ideal for 4 people. Dining space to the left.
Bedroom with lots of cupboard space. Extra long bed is 2m x 2m Fully equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom with lots of cupboard space. Extra long bed is 2m x 2m
Fully equipped kitchen
The private courtyard
Double sofabed. There is still a 3 seater sofa and chairs in the same space.
View from the bedroom
Full bathroom with bath and toilet. Grab bars around both.
Living space and entrance. Kitchen to the left & 2nd toilet to the right
Your home away from home
A fun Guide to Paris just ask me for it whether you are staying with me or not
Bath seat for anyone who needs it
View from the living room in Autumn
Lots of light in the living room. Left is the bathroom and then bedroom
Dining corner in the living room. Amazing bakery just 50m away.
Large, elevator to your door. No stairs to climb to the 3rd floor.
2nd toilet
The entrance to the private courtyard and the private gardens behind.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
An7nie
Ottawa, Canada
“You've got to #StayAt52!! Incredible Apartment”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This apartment was amazing for so many reasons. Let's start with the apartment itself. You enter from the street through a large door into a charming courtyard before entering the apartment building itself. The apartment has a nice living room with pull out couch, a great kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and a bedroom. Everything was incredibly comfortable and all that you need is supplied for you (towels, toilet paper, plates and cutlery, etc.) For our first 2 days there was a heatwave and although the apartment doesn't have AC (like most of Paris), we were given 2 fans so it was ok until the extreme heat went away. The shower was wonderful and it was so great to have such a comfortable home base to return to each night. Next, the location! We ran into some other tourists who had the idea that Montmartre is sketchy and dangerous, we felt completely safe and very comfortable! Although we kept a general awareness of our surroundings like we would anywhere (we were two 24 yo girls travelling alone), we absolutely did not feel threatened here and this area all the way up the hill to Sacré Coeur is filled with people especially in the evening! Several nights we would walk up to a different restaurant and stay out late at Sacré Coeur, the view of Paris is amazing from here! Montmartre truly let us experience what it's like to live in Paris, not just to be a tourist. That being said, we had a long list of every tourist attraction in the City and the apartment is conveniently located right near the metro stations. We recommend Liege Station over Place de Clichy, for some reason it felt closer (5 min walk) and from the metro we could get anywhere in Paris! We even walked to Notre Dame from the apartment one day, however I would not recommend doing this, it took about 2 hours and it was 37 degrees Celsius! Do not let the relative distance to the downtown core discourage you though, it was so easy to get everywhere! Lastly, I must dedicate a few words to our wonderful host, Rosemary. She has lots of very useful knowledge about the city and she was just so much fun to talk to every morning at breakfast! For an extra cost, she served us breakfast every day, fresh from the local bakery and I cannot say enough how glad we were with that choice! Rosemary also has a list of the best nearby restaurants, do not stray from this list! It is amazing, we were so happy with every meal! Rosemary was an excellent host and our experience in Paris would not have been nearly as great had we stayed in a hotel. We are so thankful that we could stay in such a beautiful apartment and I encourage everyone to #StayAt52!

9 Aug 2017
Bonjour Annie and Kerrie,
Thanks you so much for your detailed and enthusiastic review. It was a pleasure to meet you both and so I'm happy that your Mother recommended me to you, following her trip to stay with me and that you returned to Canada with her list of supplies from the bakery!

You managed to stay in our one hot week of the year, it can be anytime in June, July or August and this year it was early but with the high ceilings and the fans I know the apartment manages well in the heat.

It was fun chatting over breakfast with you, staying in the apartment, having your privacy, but then taking breakfast with me so that I can help with suggestions and recommendations and just generally chat a lot, is the perfect way to get to know the city quickly.
Hope you return soon,
David M
“A perfect location and an excellent host.”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Good central location, spacious apartment and breakfast with your host Rosemary should not be missed. She was a great combination of gracious, informative and colorful.

9 Aug 2017
Bonjour David and Joyce,
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to spend time on the balcony with a glass of wine and also over breakfast, which was the best way to chat about how to plan each day with you.
I know Joyce is hoping to return soon with a group of ladies for a Parisian Style trip and I also hope to see you both soon,
suthineep...
Bangkok, Thailand
“My second home in Paris”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stay at least one a year with Rosemary as I travel for work but this visit was different. My flight was cancelled and I had to find a place to stay in Paris at 9pm at night. My first instinct was to ring Rosemary who was in the restaurant having dinner. She came home, made up the aprtment for me, helped me nearly 1am to organize a TGV train to Milan because all flights were booked, getting a refund for my flgiht and booked a taxi for me the next morning.
I like to staying with Rosemary because it feels like I am at home.

18 Jul 2017
Bonjour Pim,
Thank you so much for your lovely review, so sorry you found yourself stuck and so happy that I could help fix it for you.
1ForKids
Asheville, North Carolina
“Here's your chance to experience a different kind of Paris”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Ask yourself, what kind of Parisian experience are you seeking? Be honest. If you truly are a traveler who needs a more typical hotel atmosphere, wants to immediately hail a taxi at the curb, are miserable without television to entertain you, and air conditioning to spoil you - perhaps you should avoid trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. You will not be satisfied with taking the road less traveled. HOWEVER - if you have a bit of wanderlust and love the personal touch - Rosemary's Paris apartment awaits you. We have returned to the states only a couple days ago, and yet the sounds of the neighborhood of 52 Clichy still linger. The smell of the bakery, the cooing of the doves, the breeze blowing through the open windows as evening ends - the memories of this once-in-a-lifetime experience will remain long after the echoes fade. For the 3 of us, having the space, storage, bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, location, restaurants, Rosemary's advice and delicious breakfasts made this visit to Paris exactly the personal and unique experience we were seeking. Staying in an actual neighborhood, hopping on the metro whisking us from place to place - we walked many thousands of steps exploring the city of lights. Returning every evening to our home away from home became a haven of rest and relaxation. Our advice to travelers is to research the weather before you pack - we happened to arrive during an unusual heatwave and would have packed differently if we had known. Also, Rosemary takes the time to provide links and advice on a plethora of restaurants and tips for travelers which I forgot to print out to read on the plane!! Read her tips, take her advice, know what awaits you before you arrive and you will not be disappointed. Again, if you want experience the "real" Paris - allow Rosemary to welcome you to 52 Clichy

2 Jun 2017
Bonjour Stormi and Roger,
Thank you so much for your amazing review. So grateful that you had such a wonderful experience and that we were all able to give your niece Zoe a great perspective on Paris on her first trip abroad.
It was a delightful experience to share breakfast with you each morning and to spend time separately with Zoe so that she could practice her French and accompany me to the bakery.
Very much looking forward to your next visit.
adios07
Spring, Texas
“Hard to Beat for a Paris rental”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The amenities, cleanliness, security, and attention from Rosemary were all excellent. The value will be obvious. Nice to have a mini washing machine. Location is central to all major sites, yet not under the shadow of any. Prepaid parking at the train station is inexpensive and a short 10 minute walk to the apartment.

23 May 2017
Bonjour Don and Joy,
Thanks you so much for your kind review and so sorry that you walked so much and did so much that you were too tired to have a glass of wine together on your last evening.
Did smile though, only Americans would say that I have a 'mini' washing machine, as it is the normal 'family size' top loading machine you get in France!
As seasoned visitors to Paris I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon.
A bientôt.
Rosemary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing