“Wow”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I had a 1 day visit for some business and this was near my place .. what a nice place .. i put on the best french music on my headphones .. love the welcome drink .. and fell in love with paris for the first time ..

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Great food! A small restaurant where the locals eat- delicious and authentic. Loved it! Loved the prosecco and great service!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I came here last week with my Mum who was visiting Paris (I live here) and it must have been my 5th or 6th visit. ALWAYS good. The service is friendly and the complimentary aperitif on arrival really hits the spot. The pizzas are excellent, the price is also excellent. It's my favourite Pizzeria in Paris :) Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Great quality pizza and spaghetti with normal prices and fantastic taste. Kind staff.get the plate of the day it is great.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I always thought I made a real good lasagne but the house lasagne at Mancini has it beat by a long shot. The service was really friendly and the bill was a pleasant surprise.