Book In Advance
Tours from Aperture Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Aperture Tours
from USD 93.76
More Info
from USD 437.34
More Info
All reviews night photography photo tour great shots professional photographer paris at night photography experience great teacher day tour long exposure street photography experience level wonderful learning experience manual mode shutter speed beautiful photos highly recommend this tour tips and tricks
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I got a problem with my camera and Alexander help me, he did a great job finding the solution, showing a strong knowledge about cameras way of working, plus a very good attitude of service.
Thanks to him for his great help!

Date of experience: October 2017
Alexander-Bradley, Owner at Aperture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

I was glad I was able to help you get your camera back into shooting state. The night would have been plain without it!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. If I could sum up the evening in that many words I would be lucky. We met our guide Margot right on time at the place that we agreed to. Margot made sure that we were comfortable with our equipment and understood all of the terminologies that would be used throughout the evening. After a quick coffee, some equipment and experience briefing we were off. Being fairly new to the photography world we were open to learn as much as we could during the tour. We wandered around Paris where Margot could show us some of the best spots to take postcard quality photos. I had purchased a couple new lenses before we travel to Paris. Not really understanding all that was capable with the two lenses that I already had. With every actuation I smiled a broader smile. I could not believe the photos that we were taking. Margot was quite easy to work with and a pleasure to be with. If you are looking to enhance your photography skills or just wanting a few great locations to get the best photos from within the city I recommend doing this tour. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Pictures to follow once we make it back home.

1  Thank Paul Y
Alexander-Bradley, Owner at Aperture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

If only pictures could actually talk, great to hear you had a good time with Margot.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

As an avid serious photographer, I learned things about my camera and got some great shots. I'd never done night time photography at this level, learned many tricks of the trade about exposure, timing, lighting in perfect locations in Paris. I wanted to end up with iconic Paris photos for my website and am delighted with the results!

1  Thank marcybeaucoup

You'll have to show us the website you were working on, I am sure the images are stunning. Glad you enjoyed the trip.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Despite having my DSLR for a couple of years, there were many tricks I was unaware of. Great teacher, relaxed pace...very happy with the evening. Oh... rather than pack a tripod I rented one that the guide brought along with her.

Date of experience: October 2017
Alexander-Bradley, Owner at Aperture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

There is always more to learn with photography, I am glad you came away with a few extra tricks up your sleve.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I had a wonderful experience learning how to improve my nighttime, long exposure photography with Clara Nader. She is a wonderful instructor who offers needed/requested suggestions and then backs off to allow the photographer, me, to further sort the shot out. I learned a lot from her and made some amazing images. Clara also took me to some of the iconic Paris locations to make my images.
Thank you Clara for providing me with the experience I was looking for.

Date of experience: September 2017

We are very grateful to have Clara working with us, and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your night with her as well.