Book In Advance
Tours from Aperture Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Aperture Tours
from USD 93.76
More Info
from USD 437.34
More Info
All reviews night photography photo tour great shots professional photographer paris at night photography experience great teacher day tour long exposure street photography experience level wonderful learning experience manual mode shutter speed beautiful photos highly recommend this tour tips and tricks
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Despite of a bad weather and heavy rain in my Paris Night Photography Tour, I really enjoyed the spots that William elected for last week tour, the experience and the way AT mentors try to help you and explain each of your questions and concerns is excellent.
We took advantage of the reflection produced by water on the floor of plazas and streets, and William was very open to share all his great experience as a photographer.
I will share look for Aperture Tours in each visit to Europe

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank Nacho F
Will L, Manager at Aperture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Thank you for such kind words! I know the weather wasn't great, but you were able to make the best out of it and get some beautiful photos which in the end is what matters!

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

We did the night photography tour with Alexander, who took us to some great parts of London. It wasn't just a set tour, he personalised it to what we were interested in learning about and taught us some new techniques.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Nick C
Alexander-Bradley, Owner at Aperture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

We're really happy to hear that you learnt new tricks from us. Keep up the good shooting.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

In November 2015, I booked an afternoon tour with Paris Photography Tours and it was exceptional! Clara was my mentor, guide and photography instructor for this session. She pushed my abilities and expanded my skills all in one afternoon. I highly recommend Paris Photography Tours - ask for Clara, she is interesting, and a high skilled professional.

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank ScribblesandSmiles
Alexander-Bradley, Owner at Aperture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

We are really happy to hear that you had a good time shooting with Clara and glad to hear you came away with skills to keep shooting better images.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Really enjoyed the photo tour with Alexander was a learning afternoon and with a different view on what and where to take a photo of well worth doing if ever in Paris

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank AllisterS_13

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with me. The afternoon was an enjoyable one and I am glad I could give you a different view of the City of Light.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

I signed up for both a day and night tour. Based on another Trip Advisor review, I signed up for them on different days (wise choice). I chose to do the day tour on Monday and the evening tour on Thursday. This allowed me to practice my new skills before tackling the tripod! I had William for both tours. He worked with me on the fundamentals of shooting on manual and photo composition during the day tour. He would look at the photo I shot and talk to me about the composition and different ways to look at what you are photographing. He was also very easy to chat with - we never ran out of things to talk about (especially with the first couple of presidential debates having just happened!) The day tour was focused in one neighborhood and we really explored the nooks and crannies and tiny streets. it was a perfect afternoon. The evening tour was focused on using the tripod. The photo opportunities are more planned and structured because you are more focused on shooting the beautiful buildings at night. I learned how to use the tripod and got some absolutely amazing photos. These tours were the hi lights of my trip! Here's a tip: definitely take advantage of the initial meeting at the coffee shop to use the toilet before you go on your shoot.

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank citygirl00110024
Will L, Manager at Aperture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's always great to hear when you had a good time on the tour and glad that you enjoyed both the walk around Montmartre and tackling long night-time exposures! Night time can be tricky, but your pictures turned out great!