“An American breakfast in Paris”
Review of Twinkie Breakfasts

Twinkie Breakfasts
Ranked #17 of 244 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Price range: USD 19 - USD 28
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Scandinavian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Description: All day breakfasts restaurant: french, american, english, vegan, israeli, nordic, , healthy and gluten & lactose free. We also serve fresh salads, tasty bagels and generous club-sandwiches. Yummy pancakes, french-toast, fresh squeezed juice, tea, coffee, chai latte, latte, soy latte, cappuccino...
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Twinkie's breakfasts is a slightly eccentric cafe which serves American style breakfasts, amongst other things and is a fun place to stop and enjoy if you are hungry and walking the streets of the Marais.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Reading all the reviews I had high expectations about this place. We came in on a cold Sunday December morning and was welcomed by a weird mix of metal music and Xmas carols. The menu is pretty conventional English, American, French breakfasts etc. noting that they had a Mediterranean style breakfast menu which offers a nice alternative. The quality of the ingredients was good but they could have been a bit generous in sevings. For instance, I was given one lousy pancake and 3 skimpy bacon strips for the American meny (I mean €24 euros...). My wife had the Egg Benedict and she was thrilled with special mention to the buns (homemade?). Some of the dishes, like the Muesli was way too expensive. Kudos to the server but unfortunately halfway into our meals we started to feel the oil from the kitchen with our clothes stinking which really was a drag on the overall experience. There are other places in the same Paris area that boasts a bit more refined Continental/US style cuisine (like the Buvette or Rosemary's Bakery).

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Was recommended this cafe for breakfast by my friend so we arrived a good twenty minutes before it opened.

Rightly so, it got very busy very quickly thus I had an above average expectation of the place.

With the exception of the interesting figurines in the window the place was small and not very well decorated. The tables were cheaply decorated.

The worst part about this place though is the service. Very slow, not a lot of chat and they take forever with orders!

Then food was not great and definitely overpriced.

I wouldn't buy into the novelty.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

This palace is amazing the staff are lovely, the place is clean and the FOOD IS AMAZING! Definite must of you are in the area!! LOVED IT. We loved it so much we had breakfast here twice!!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We had our breakfast here whilst on holiday in Paris - the food was absolutely lovely and the scrambled eggs just melted in my mouth. There are lots of 80's references with lovely lunch boxes and flasks which took me back to my childhood. The lady that served us was so helpful too and they had these really cute honey bear bottles on the tables but tried to help me find some
In France as they were so cute. It was one of
The nicest places I've eaten in Paris in all
The years of travelling and it really was served with love :)