“Ok for a coffee break”

Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We had a quick espresso in this place. The service was fine, yet the interior needs renovation. There must be better cafes around.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Although my wife enjoyed her quiche, my Caesar salad with chicken had no Caesar taste and the chicken was dry and tasteless. The service was fine but the restaurant is in need of a good cleaning. We would not return.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Fred M
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Been there in the evening, about 30% of the tables were free (so you don't need to book it in advance). Waitress was ill mannered and she don't know English (however they have another English speaking waiter and I have no idea why he didn't come to us). Tips are included, which is bad.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank CafePicasso
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Quite dissapointed. I am sad I didn't check tripadvisor before. Ordered pancakes for a dessert - they were cold and chewy, at least a couple of hours has passed since they were made. When asked the staff they just smiled and walked away. At the end they didn't put it on the bill, which was nice.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Samo K
Reviewed 25 December 2017

I went there with friends to get some coffee and ice cream, and they were rude and inappropriate to us because they expect you to order full meals if you want to stay.
Quoting what the waiter said: "you have to order because this is not a park (after my friend already ordered ice cream - expensive for the value by the way -) " We wanted an apology and the waiter denied to do so. This leaves me thinking they don't care about treating customer to have a good experience.
I hope they change their staff so they can treat customers correctly.

Date of visit: December 2017