“Awful”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The entrecote was basically fat, tasted like fat. The hamburger was not good either, but less horrible. Bad experience in Paris.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The food and service were both excellent. We had too lovely dinner there. We were on vacation and spending 3 days in Paris

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We were staying a block away from Le Bistro du 28, so we tried it for an evening meal. A couple of people ordered steak and only found it average. Two of us ordered the risotto and were overjoyed with our selection. I've had risotto in Venice, Naples, Rome and in good Italian restaurants in the USA, but this was easily the best that I'd ever had. I'd go back here once a week, if I could.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

While the service was adequate and the waiter has a sense of humour... the food was very very poor. The bread served was stale, the steak was disgusting... over 1/3 fat... and the reason when we expressed our thoughts...this is French and we like it this way. Well we all don't like eating fat and lucky we don't have to go back here.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were directed here by our concierge at Le 123 Elysees while our rooms were being readied. The service was warm and friendly and the food excellent. Seemingly mostly Parisians eating here for lunch. The waitress tried to dissuade me from ordering the sweetbreads as she thought my American palate wasn't ready for it. It was and the dish was delicious. Great lunch!