“A brilliant gem in the heart of Paris”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfy sofas ! Best Value B&B : Frommer's Easy Guide to Paris 2016
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfy sofas !
Best Value B&B : Frommer's Easy Guide to Paris 2016
Super king size or twin beds
Breakfast on the sunny balcony
Bedroom with ensuite. Private WC separate.
Balcony view in October
Your dining / living space
Be styled in Paris, I'm an award-winning image consultant
Walk towards the gardens & take elevator to your home
Frommers Easy Guide to Paris 2016 - only B&B in the book
Breakfast breads and pastries, 5 different choices every day
I've created a fun Guide to Paris, ask me for it even if you don't stay with me
First course for breakfast, then home made yogurts, fresh breads and pastries...
October sky
View of rooftops
Sunday Times Magazine. Where to stay in Paris. On same page as Alaza Athenée!
Rooftops and the ladder to nowhere on the back wall!
You can have twin beds in the bedroom if you prefer
Breakfast on mornings that we can't go onto the balcony
Entrance from rue de Clichy into the courtyard
Large modern elevator to the 5th floor. No stairs.
Before shopping, find your perfect colours! I'm an Image consultant
Summer sky from the balcony
Ensuite bathroom with separate private toilet opposite
Breakfast for 4 (normally 3 but guests invited a friend!)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Thai first
Any
moreholid...
Melbourne, Australia
“A brilliant gem in the heart of Paris”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Rosemary provided impeccable directions to 52 Clichy. On our arrival we enjoyed a drink on her delightful balcony in the company of some other lovely guests who were staying downstairs. Our room was beautifully appointed - everything had been thought of - and the beds were very comfortable. As first time visitors to Paris we appreciated the advice Rosemary shared - it made our experience even more interesting and memorable. Breakfast was delicious and made an excellent start before a busy day of sightseeing. Looking forward very much to returning on our next trip!

27 Aug 2017
Bonjour Ella and Jonah,
Thank you so much for your delightful review and it was a pleasure to meet you and your son.
So glad you enjoyed yourselves and you felt at home sharing with me.
Jonah and I had fun going to the bakery and making breakfast in the mornings and I have been using is fruit plate presentations in my Instagram photos which I hope you are following!
Looking forward to seeing you again with son N° 2 for his welcome to Europe.
A très bientôt,
Jay E
San Francisco, California
“A delightful stay, a great host”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Rosemary's B&B is a very pleasant retreat from the often-hectic streets of Paris. We stayed there three nights prior to flying home at the end of a long European holiday. Breakfasts are from the cover of Saveur magazine (and taste even better!) Beds are very comfortable, and everything is clean and comfortable. It's a five-star experience for a fraction of the cost. Not to be missed!

27 Aug 2017
Bonjour Jay and Kay,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to meet you both and I am so happy that you loved the breakfasts! I very much enjoyed our chats and I am looking forward to your next visit.
A très bientôt,
Марина М
“Perfect host, perfect apartment, perfect place”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

When You are at unfimiliar big city it's great to stay in any place where You could feel homey. Rosmary's B&B is the place in point. The bedrroom is very clean and cosy. There are not noise of traffic. Rosmary helps with any problem, can recommend routes, tickets, restaurants, everything in Paris. Every morning we have a tasty breakfast with fruits and fresh bread. I will never look for hotels or other place to stay, because I found Rosemary's B&B.

Your age range 35-49
5 Jun 2017
Bonjour Marina,
Thank you so much for your generous review. It was a pleasure to meet you and your Mother and to help her have her dream trip to Paris.
I am always amazed how much English the Russian Mothers seem to have learned at school and that they have such great accents!
A real pleasure to meet you both.
A bientôt,
save2017
Seoul, South Korea
“Perfect BNB”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Host Rosemary is very friendly. Quiet location. Convenient location to reach nice shopping and eating area.
This was my 2nd time staying.
Fully recommend.

5 Jun 2017
Bonjour Yongmin,
Thank you so much for your kind review, it was wonderful to see you again and I look forward to your next visit. Also great to know we have one of the best Korean restaurant just minutes away!
A bientôt,
stephkell...
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect Bed and Breakfast”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Rosemary's place is beautiful, comfortable and in a really great location. It is right next to Monte Marte, metro stations and a nice walk to all the main attractions (for those who love walking around). We looked forward to her breakfast's on the balcony every morning with fruit, delicious pastries, baguette's, brioche, jams, lots of coffee and great conversation. We were extremely appreciative of her knowledge of the city and it's restaurants and her attention to detail with all things Paris! We are still in contact with her and when we're back in Paris, we'll definitely be staying with her again. Thank you Rosemary!

23 May 2017
Bonjour Steph and Alex,
Thank you so much for the lovely review and so happy to have met you both on your mammoth trip around Europe. I have thanked your 'Aunt' who recommended that you stay here after visiting me in 2014 and do hope that you all come back to Paris soon and have more breakfasts on the balcony.
A bientôt.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing