“Delightful tranquillity”

Jardin Catherine Laboure
Ranked #424 of 2,275 things to do in Paris
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Stumbled across these walled gardens walking from Eiffel Tour to Sevres Babylon. A delightful spot to rest and enjoy the tranquillity. Some fine buildings facing the ? Southern border.

Date of experience: June 2018

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We stumbled on this place and I am so glad we did. It’s a scented garden with a playground and an absolute haven.

On a sunny day, I can’t recommend it enough! Our daughter was 4 and I think this is perfect for children from about zero to six.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Nothing super spectacular, just a small walled off garden to pop your head into or take a break from walking. My dogs were killing me so we sat for a bit.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Almost missed this garden but I wanted to take a look inside the walls. A cute little garden in the middle of nothing. Nice place for people to hang out and enjoy some sunshine. I am sure it would be more crowded in the summer. There was not much going on here when we were here due to the season.

Date of experience: December 2017