“Stay here every year!”

Hotel Bastille Speria
Ranked #715 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Originally me and my daughter just found this hotel on Expedia. We had never been to Paris before and had no idea. How lucky to land here. Since then we have been several times to Paris and always stay here. It is perfect in every way... location, staff, room, value. Check. We have now been so many times my daughter will be going to school in France Fall 2017. Yes I booked my Fall break visit at this hotel again. It's now about comfort for us and knowing what you get. Never disappointed ever.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
-Direction-Paris-, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Bastille Speria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear client

Thank you for choosing Bastille again for your trip to Paris and for taking time to share your experience with us online.
We are glad to hear that you fully enjoyed your stay thanks to the great staff at the front desk and the confort of our rooms and the effisciency of our transportation.

We look forward to seeing you again in Paris.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here. Location great for Metro, restaurants and bars, and walking into Paris. Room was clean and comfortable. Good breakfast which was included in our rate. We will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Cher client.

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Paris and for sharing your experience with us online . We are glad to hear taht everything went just fine during your stay withus and that you were satisfied with all the services of the hotel including the great staff who meet up to your expectations and went the extra mile to make sure that all throughout your stay you were ok and pleased.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Regards ,

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Lots of positives for this hotel... great neighbourhood with lots of sights, restaurants, shops, parks all within walking distance, tube station nearby, comfortable bed and clean bathroom, aircon works well, late check out of 12 noon, friendly staff.
The only thing that would stop me from recommending or booking again is the rooms are not sound proof. I heard every single word clearly of my neighbour's conversation and phone calls, as well as being woken up by their alarm at 6.30am one morning. Also the hallway noise of doors opening and shutting could be heard. A quiet room is a big priority for me and I wish I'd read the reviews below mentioning this before I booked. Spent 2 nights here before flying home. If noise doesn't bother you then this is a good option to stay. If it does, I'd chose somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 night in Bastille Speria hotel and the location was great.

I was just a bit disappointed by the size of the room and the service.. I didn't feel like the staff was very helpful.. and I have asked an iron they brought an old didn't even work properly and ruined my dress.. is this kind of small details can change everything..
But for 3 days is enough and well located.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We booked this hotel as part of a package; it's one of Rick Steve's recommended places in Le Marais.

Le Marais is a terrific neighborhood to stay in; great transportation, good food a nice neighborhood vibe.

This hotel is a real gem. We had a great corner room, lovely, strong A/C, fast Wi-Fi, comfy bed and very quiet, although we were facing the street. Desk staff was friendly and polite.

There are two laundromats within two blocks, which made packing light easy. Housekeeping was efficient and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple