USD 364
USD 326
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 373/night.

USD 227
USD 198
  • Pool
USD 257
USD 194
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 250/night.

Hotel Abbatial Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 137
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 186/night.

USD 181
USD 172
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 242/night.

USD 191
USD 161
Official Site
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 229/night.

Fred Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 120
USD 107
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

USD 143
USD 112
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

USD 443
USD 383
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 550/night.

USD 1,415
USD 1,329
  • Pool
1,052 results
All reviewschristian lacroixnotre damelatin quartergreat locationcorner roomrer bsaint michelrer stationstreet noisecroissantsseine riverrooms are smallfirst floorheart of parisrestaurants and barssmall elevatorlight sleeper
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had an amazing time, the staff were wonderful. The room was great, we would definitely stay here as our first choice in Paris. It was very clean and fresh, we were well rested the next morning. Very good value for the price.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Gillian L
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I firstly stayed at the hotel in 1998. I just came to the CDG airport anf found it on the map with great location. Just picked up the phone at the airport desk and the recepcionist kindly confirmed that I could come. I do not remember what was the cleanliness and amenities and etc., at that time - 20 years passed by. I just remember that I was satisfyed. Thus - after 20 years I have free time to visit Paris again. I decided to go the the same hotel remembering its great location. Do not think of nostalgie - beleive nobody can remember something after 20 years. I was searching the hotel in booking.com and hotels.com - no results. Suddenly I found the direct WEB of the hotel and the rate was OK. It was autumn 2017. Unfortunately I had to postpone my visit. few weeks later booking.com and hotels com started sendind offers for stay in the hotel to me. But At that time I had a direct access to the hotel.
In the spring 2018 I decided to definitely go the Paris. But I made a drastical mistake when reserving the rooms. Instead of booking for March I stated February fopr non-refundable rooms. The hotel administartion was so kind as to rereserve my rooms for the correct dates without any penalties.
Coming back to the stay at the hotel - it is great !!! Whenever you go the the hotel where you stay all the day over it is dull. But if you wish to enjoy Paris this is the hotel for you - all memerable places you can reach within several minutes - Notre Dame is just in your window, Pantheon, Luxembourg garden, Louvre, Saint Chapel, Hotel de Ville just few minutes to walk, Latin Quarter with its great small French family restaurants offering formulas and fine wines de maison.
The wifi is very fast. Opinion about the breakfast - not much but enough with fine bagettes, croissants and very tasty gellys (opinion of my wife). As for me I never have breakfast, thus the electric pot with assortie of coffee and teas was just the thing I needed. If you want to have a traditional breakfast with eggs and becons it is just 5 meters from the hotel.
Once I go to Paris again - definitely will try to reserve the room in this Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Yodgor Y
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Location was ideal. View of Notre Dame and walking distance to most all the sight seeing spots. I felt like I was in a Parisian dream! The hotel has an eclectic feel (think medieval French decor mixed with modern furnishings). The quarters are tight...definitely an old building and while some may find it frustrating I found it gave the place character and felt more cozy. The staff was very kind and personal - one of the concierges poured our wine into the pink glasses she had heard me discussing earlier :) I would certainly recommend staying here. You will die over the views!

Room Tip: request for an extra fee the rooms with views to make sure you get to experience this
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The rooms are nice, but small. We had a great view of Notre Dame, although I probably wouldn't pay the extra for it next time. Great location near metro and easy to find due to proximity to Notre Dame if you get lost. Helpful staff. Good, free WiFi.

Room Tip: Good views of Notre Dame, but perhaps not worth the extra cost. You can just as easily walk across the street to see it.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We came into the hotel expecting to be impressed. And unfortunately, it was pretty average. A couple of the front desk staff and the breakfast staff were rude. The carpet was coming up, the wall paper was bubbling off the wall. It was not what we were expecting for the price and for the reviews we've read. The mattress were TERRIBLE! It was probably borrowed from the Flintstones.

On a positive note, the hotel was clean, it was in a great location, and we had an awesome view of Notre Dame Cathedral.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple