3,033 results
All reviews purple bar arc de triomphe the executive lounge river cruise beautiful hotel concierge staff breakfast buffet eiffel tower luxury hotel central location heart of paris metro station yogurt hilton taxis euros french
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Very good location, and good staff, However Rate was too high for the nights spent (almost unacceptable), but as i am coming 2 or 3 times a year, I had no surprise on the global service, quite on line

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
guestrelationshdc, Responsable relations clients at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Matthieuc,

I would like to thank you for your great comments regarding our location and staff.
That is true our location is convient.

Please may i ask you to contact me directly in order to understand your disappointment?
As we start to be in hight season i understand your point of view and i would be more than happy to discuss with you.

I wish you a lovely day,
I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Marjorie Lécuyer
marjorie.lecuyer@thegatecollection.com

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Quiet room in the inner courtyard. Spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included with our accommodation and had a huge variety of choices to suit every taste.
The location was a little out of the way for those of us in the more senior years.
The restaurant attached to the hotel was a little expensive for my taste in food. The Purple Bar also in the hotel served meals also expensive.
Taxi from the hotel to the Seine near the Eiffel Tower was quite cheap around 15 euros.

Room Tip: Definitely inside courtyard.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
guestrelationshdc, Responsable relations clients at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear AnnieMatilda,

We thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review following your recent stay with us.
I will personally cascade your kind feedback to all our teams since this is a great source of motivation for all of us.
I am very happy to learn that you appreciated the comfort of our room and the breakfast.

We hope to see you next year !
Warm Regards.
Marjorie Lécuyer

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Luxury hotel with excellent service. The room was spacious and clean and bathroom well appointed. The availability of the use of the free mobile phone was excellent and the internet connection great. The large TV was also very nice. The buffet breakfast was lovely with excellent choices.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
guestrelationshdc, Responsable relations clients at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear davidwE9583RO,

Thank you very much for the very kind comments you have left on this website.

I am pleased to read your comment and to know that your stay lived up to your expectations. I will personally share your review with our staff members who will be happy to learn that their contribution has resulted in you having a pleasant experience.

I truly hope that we will have the chance to welcoming you back in the near future at the Hôtel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris.

With my kind regards,
Vandana Gudivava
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Overall, the Hotel du Collectionneur is wonderfully situated and maintained. It has an amazing first impression reception area with space and decor. There is also a spacious and well kept internal garden courtyard.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
guestrelationshdc, Responsable relations clients at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Graememathews,

Thank you for having taken time to write this very kind lines of your comment about our property on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that all the aspects of the Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe satisfied you. This feedback is a real great motivation for us and I will personally share your review with entire staff.

I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back with us again sometime soon.

Warm regards,
Rangga Le Moing

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Stayed 3 nights as part of APT tour. Central location, good rooms, great wi fi, staff good except for the bar where service was best described as "French". Bar meals were large but pasta was tasteless .Except for free local phone calls I found their new guests service devise( GPS ) was pretty useless. Mainly just adverts. Breakfast buffet had limited choices. First time in Paris so presuming this is standard Paris hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear allan t,

I kindly thank you for having posted your feedback on TripAdvisor. Your constructive review will truly allow us to improve the quality of our services.

We are happy to learn that the quality of our rooms and our staff did live up with your expectations. However, we are sincerely apologizing for the inconveniences you have had, and your feedback will be shared with the concerned departments.

I hope to have another chance to welcome you back at the Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe in next the future.

Kind regards,