3,099 results
All reviews purple bar arc de triomphe the executive lounge river cruise art deco style beautiful hotel room service concierge staff breakfast buffet eiffel tower luxury hotel central location heart of paris metro station hilton taxis euros
Reviewed 29 May 2016

Bonjour! I Loved the customer service and location in Paris. I would recommend this Hotel all of my family and friends. When I visit Paris again, this will be my first choice. From the first time you walk in, you feel at Home!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
guestrelationshdc, Responsable relations clients at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear Dieuseulj,

Thank you for this charming review relating your recent experience at the Hotel du Collectionneur.

I am very pleased to know you felt at home in our property and you especially enjoyed the quality of the service you received. Our employees are a real asset to this Hotel, be assured your gracious comments will be shared to all of them.

We hope to be afforded the opportunity to welcome you back at the Hotel du Collectionneur upon your next visit to Paris.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Beautiful hotel but don't spend the extra on Eiffel Tower view room. Can't see it unless you go into the balcony, lean over it and crank your head to the right. Also, although no the hotel's fault, there was a large crane directly in front of it.

Dear Madam/Sir,

We would like to thank you for having taken the time to post this review in regards to your recent experience at the Hotel du Collectionneur.

Although you did enjoyed our property, I feel sorry you were not fully satisfied with your accomodation because the Eiffel Tower can only be seen from the balcony as advertised on our website.

Hoping you had a nice journey back home, we are looking forward welcoming you back at the Hotel du Collectionneur upon your next visit to Paris.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

I have to say when they make a big mistake, the step it up to try to deliver a great experience. We booked this because we were going to be with a big group later that week at this hotel. There were some issues with our booking but when I talk with the manager they made sure they did what they could to make our trip more pleasant.

Room tip: Rooms can be very different so make sure to look at different options
Date of stay: June 2015

Dear Steven,

We are delighted to know you did enjoyed your experience at the Hotel du Collectionneur and you had a fantastic time in Paris. I am also glad that the inconveniences you faced with your booking where handled efficiently by our management.

We are very thankful for your feedback and we hope to be afforded the pleasure to welcome you back at the Hotel du collectionneur in a near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Everything was wonderful. Short walk to the Arc de Triomphe, lovely park nearby, could easily walk to the Champs Elysees. Great start to my trip. Desk staff and Business Center staff were friendly and so helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
guestrelationshdc, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel du Collectionneur, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Guest,

extremely happy to learn of your satisfaction in regard to the location and staff and also I am glad very much that you were able to take a walk to the lovely park.

Looking forward to be able to welcome you back soon to our city and property.

Kind regards,
Vandana GUDIVADA
Hôtel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Traveled with a group on way to a river cruise, so I didn't choose hotel. However, I would gladly return on my own. Location is excellent with nearby restaurants, parks, and other attractions. Staff is friendly and helpful!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard O

Dear Guest,

Excited to read of your willingness to return to our property on your own and I will be glad to hear from you p rior to your arrival if the case to assure we will welcome you in person and thank you for the lovely comment you left for our hotel and staff on this page.

Wishing you several more occasions to travel around the globe and hoping truly to meet you.

With best wishes,