See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 March 2018

We have been to the Lotti three different years. The hotel is lovely and in an absolutely outstanding location. The Lotti and most of the nearby hotels are considered "Grand Hotels" but they are significantly more expensive. I have read that some of the rooms are not up to 5 star level but our three rooms were Euro-large, with fairly modern bathrooms, and lovely views of Rue Castiglione. We also found the concierge service to be excellent and the staff quite helpful.
Generally speaking, it seems difficult to make a reservation without contacting the hotel directly as most reservation services list "no rooms currently available."
A few years ago the hotel went through a renovation which left it even more beautiful than before.

Stayed: April 2017
4  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

The Hotel Lotti is perfectly located between Place Vendome and Rue de Rivoli. Great effort from the front of house team. The hotel is currently closed for a major refurbishment so it will be interesting to see how it develops. It was very good before, even if a touch old fashion.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015

we stayed at the hotel Lotti in June of 2010. My husband & I & 2 18 year olds. The trip was a high school graduation gift to them. The hotel is so convenient to metros and also for walking everywhere. The staff was terrific, funny, helpful. Their included breakfasts were outstanding allowing us to eat hearty before heading out to explore. We loved this hotel & when we return next year for the French Open we intend to stay there again! ** I had to select a 2014 date below but our travel dates were in 2010.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

Beautifully located, as everything is within a walking distance. The rooms were extremely spacious and high and as we were four people travelling, we got rooms with a door in between. Most fine hotels in Europe are very old and I found this one well kept and tidy. The restaurant of the hotel serves delicious food, highly recommend! (Stayed a couple of years ago.)

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank EricaFIN
Reviewed 28 May 2015

Took 1/2 hour for person behind desk to find a room for us even though we had confirmation. The doorman was even consulted by person behind reservation desk. First room reeked of cigarette smell, dark and dank. Asked to be moved which we were. Second room TV broken and room was freezing as it was December and heat did not work. Service appeared and told us it could not be fixed. I even offered to spend more money a night for a room. TV that did not work had to be at least 10 years old. Previous stay we had nice big room, lovely décor - we stayed four times previously and were very pleased. Two previous stays it was our anniversary and when booking we were aksed if special occasion. No happy anniversary - nothing. Why ask? Spoke to manager who could have cared less about my story. We have recommended this hotel to many of our friends but have told them all not to stay at hotel. Also was told two floors under construction by man behind desk and when I mentioned this to the manager who told me that was not the case. What happened to The Lotti Hotel - After 4 visits within 5 years which we really enjoyed - location is great - the 5th was a disaster. I received a "how was your stay with us" email and I responded accordingly. Never heard from hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for room overlooking outdoor sitting area. Asked for updated rooms as some rooms are from the 60's.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple