“lovely wee gem in paris”
Review of Touring Hotel

Touring Hotel
Ranked #752 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 1 March 2012

really good hotel, very easy to find and nice surrounding. very close to the metro station la cadet and in walking distance from supermarkets, restaurant and shops. me and my mum had a lovely time. staff was nice and rooms were very very clean and lovely. breakfast is not included but there are plenty of places u could go for something to eat!do not pay full price for it try to see if they offer discounts as we did with agoda.com.i really do not have any complaints about this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 February 2012

My husband and I traveled to Paris this past September for a concert a O'Lympia. We were looking for an affordable and convenient hotel close to the concert hall. I also really wanted something quaint with a "Parisian flair." After reading TripAdvisor reviews, we booked Hotel Touring. We were not disappointed with our choice. The hotel did not have air conditioner and with the window open there was some "city" noise, but that added to the nostalgia of this hotel. Additionally, the hotel was only a few minutes walk to the Metro Cadet, of which we utilized during our three day stay to see the sites. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Paris.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2011

First of all, a good hotel location for a reasonable price in Paris is everything. Touring hotel offers this. Close to metro station Cadet, in a walk distance to the Opera e to Magazin Lafayette. In addition, this hotel has a very helpful staff and the rooms are very clean and quiet, I always stay in the Touring when visiting Paris.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank OlgaDenise
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Stayed last week for 4 nights with my wife. Nice hotel good location in less touristic, quiet area very close to two Metro stations, two supermarkets and lots of restaurants near by.
Service was kind and helpfull.
The room was quite small (as expected in paris..) but clean, renovated. Large new bathroom. Very small elavator. No airconditioning in our room, although in October it is no problem. Very basic breakfast, nothing to write home about. All in all we have enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davedin
Reviewed 13 September 2011

As a young, single female traveler, I wanted to be located someplace safe that had easy access to the rest of the city. I stayed here in May of 2009. The Hotel was in an excellent location and I never felt unsafe, even when I returned to the hotel pretty late in the evening. There was a Metro stop just around the corner from the hotel, so accessing the rest of Paris was not a problem. I stayed for two nights in a King room. I paid about $130Euro total, but one night was more expensive than the other. I booked through Venere.com.

I did not try the breakfast, I don't know how it was.
I did not have housekeeping during my stay, but my room was very clean at check-in and fairly spacious for what I paid. The bathroom was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable.
The desk clerk was nice enough at check-in and check-out, and I didn't have any problems.
There is also a McDonald's located around the corner (right by the Metro stop) that has free wi-fi, so I would use that instead of whatever the Hotel offered (if it even offered anything at the time).

The only thing I didn't like was hauling my two pretty small bags up the stairs to my room. That was inconvenient, but expected.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo