1,468 results
All reviews rue cler eiffel tower quiet street ecole militaire great location le florimond rodin museum la tour maubourg stay there again around the corner within walking distance minute walk hotel is located small elevator two metro stations hotel breakfast rooms are small
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've always loved this hotel, and have stayed here three or four times over the past fifteen years. The rooms are as always...small, very clean, attractive. But the lobby's been ?renovated, and it's no longer attractive. The floor is some kind of faux-pickled finish. The breakfast was very disappointing. Cloudy fruit cocktail-like cut fruit; pale scrambled eggs. Taking this off my Paris hotel list.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the second time I've stayed at the Hotel Muguet and it was as good as I remembered from the first time I stayed a year ago. The hotel is in a great location and close to two metro lines. The rooms are small (which is the norm in Paris) but very clean and comfortable, with A/C. The Muguet's greatest asset though, is the staff...they are all extremely helpful. A special recognition to Sergio who was on the day shift both times I stayed and was never too busy to answer questions and offer his help. Highly recommend for those looking for a reasonably priced, comfortable, boutique hotel in a convenient location that offers great service.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We visited Paris one other time when we rented an apartment in the Marais near Republique. So, for us, this location was fantastic! We could walk all over—Eiffel Tower, Rodin Museum, Musée d’Orsay, Rue Cler etc. many cafes and restaurants in the near vicinity. The hotel was clean and well appointed. The room was small but had nice touches, like a dressing table, lighted closet, great shower and comfortable bed. The people at reception were always helpful and someone is there all night. We had a queen room. Would definitely recommend !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We have stayed here many times when we stay in Paris. The staff is always wonderful and our room is always very clean and comfortable. You can't find a better location in Paris. A very short walk to Rue Cler and public transportation.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gwhizrd
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stayed in room 18.
Pros:
Good A/C.
It was clean. Enough room for two people.
Plenty of hot water.
Close to the Ecole Militaire stop on the Metro (about 3 blocks walking).
Boulangerie about two blocks away that has great breakfast and coffee (J.M Bretteau).

Cons:
Only an ironing room.
Staff was not the most friendly.
You have to leave your room key every time you leave the hotel.
The shower door came off track while I was in the shower and fell on me while showering.

Overall, I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EJsgirl527