Hotel Baldi
  • Pool
USD 430*
USD 417*
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 154*
USD 242*
USD 548*
USD 523*
Official Site
All reviewseiffel towerleave your room keycoffee making facilitiesstay there againfree wifiminutes walkingchamp de marsdouble roomfriendly hotelstayed here for two nightsgood sizeupon checkwater pressuretwo blockstop floorbuffet breakfastspoke english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I stayed here for one night. I cannot comment on the booking process as I did not do this but we did have some issues upon check in but these were resolved quickly. The hotel is in a good area. I had a double room on the 7th floor. I had problems getting in as the key fob did not work so I had to go back to reception but again it was sorted quickly. There was a lovely old style lift which was great (it said big enough for three people but two of us barely fitted in there). The room itself was not huge but definitely big enough. It was clean and well presented. The bathroom was lovely with a bath and shower and there were plenty of towels. There were basic coffee making facilities which I liked. The bed was comfy. The best thing about the room was the view; being on the 7th floor meant that I could see the Eiffel Tower and across Paris at night which was fantastic. The hotel was quiet (I could hear the trains outside but it did not majorly disturb me and the room was dark enough.
Breakfast was great and the food was fresh with a decent selection. I would definitely stay there again-especially if I could be on the 7th floor again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 7th floor-the view is amazing
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Adele C
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in October 2015. The hotel was about 15-20min. walk to the Eiffel Tower. Close to the Cambronne and Segur stations. Lots of restaurants and grocery stores around. They put me on the top floor as I requested. Room is really small especially the bathroom but that's fine because I was out touring most of the time. Front desk clerks are really nice and very helpful.

Thank you for the wonderful experience Hotel Baldi :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Justine M
Reviewed 14 April 2017

1st stop on month long celebration. I booked for neighborhood, close to favorite patissiere. Requested room with view of Eiffel Tour, made for an awesome night time view when the Tour sparkles. Front desk was very welcoming, Rooms were clean and comfortable, what I expected for the price. It was a Sunday and plenty of places open to eat. Very close to line 8 / Segur stop.Review late due to injury sustained on trip,first opportunity to write review. Definitely would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for view of Le Tour
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Debby S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly. The room was comfortable very small though.
A bar/ restaurant across the street serves a good breakfast. There is a convenient store in front.
Was very easy to access Metro and to walk to the Eiffel tower

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Oh gawd. Where can I start? Rooms are nothing like the photos. They are advertised as soundproofed, air conditioned rooms with a view and a safe. Room was so small that the door did not shut without me moving the bed to enter and exit. View was of a parking lot and the metro. Soundproofing? No! I could hear everything including the man in the room above using the toilet. Our air conditioner kept the room at about 80f with no way of adjusting other than to open the windows and let even more noise into this craptastic room. The one outlet was hanging out of the wall. The bathroom smelled of urine. Safe was broke. Lift could only fit 2 people in an embrace. Stairwell was not lit. Sheets and trash in the hallways. Rude and uncaring desk help.
All of the above would have made this hotel completely unacceptable but wait... They make you leave the key each time you leave. This isn't a hostel. What make this extra bad is that when you return, no one even asks for ID or so much as a name. They simply ask you the room number and give you a key. When we came back in the evening and the front desk guy was sleeping. Joke! The funny thing is that this hotel offers childcare. I can't even imagine!
We are not high maintenance folks. we booked 4 nights, left the next morning, were refused a refund. We ended up a couple blocks away at the Best western. Nothing stellar but it was clean, quiet and safe.
AVOID the HOTEL BALDI!