All reviews republique station sauna and steam room republic square republique area rooms are small great location rooftop terrace picasso museum nespresso machine in the room modern boutique hotel top floor living area the main tourist attractions highly recommend this hotel the staff were extremely helpful easy access paris metro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is in a very centrally located area, but far enough away from the tourist areas. Easy walking distance or metro to all the sites. We loved the roof top patio. Our room, although small, was very quiet. The staff was very accommodating. They will arrange airport transportation, which is only slightly more than a taxi but worth the convenience. Our rate included breakfast, which was quite substantial. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you to the staff, we stayed in a great location and in a really clean hotel. Our room was really cleaned and the bed comfortable.We liked the rue and the neighbours.Everything was really okThanks

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had four great nights at this well appointed comfortable hotel in a awesome location. Staff were very courteous and helpful. Highly recommend it.
As most Parisienne hotels the room was small but furnishings were great with in room Nespresso service. Bathroom was awesome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As usual to Paris hotels, the rooms are quite small. But all new, quiet at the back side (not facing the Boulevard do Temple street), and near to two Metro stations.

No need to take the breakfast as in the neighborhood, there are many nice places.

We'll be back again. Thx guys..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is actually located in Republic and not the heart of the Marais. Front desk clerk is not accommodating and aggressive. Upon arrival I realised the hotel was not situated where I needed to be and didn't want to check in. Clerk told me to check in and then call my travel agent. 20 minutes later I had a new hotel in a better area for me and clerk then insisted on charging me for 2 nights since I had checked in and not one night. I was there for no more than 20 minutes. I travel weekly for business and have for 15 years. Front desk clerk hustled me. The hotel itself is fine if you want to be in Republic.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JohannZ58, Directeur général at MARAIS HOme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir,
Thank you for sharing your experience .
We are trying our best to comunicate the right and most information possible on any website we work with. That's why you would have been able to verify the location and the cancelation policy. On the website you booked through, you would have seen that our hotel is located in le Haut Marais closed to the République Station. You would also have seen that fees should be taken for any late cancelation (24h).
At your arrival, in the afternoon, you ask for canceling your booking of 4 nights. Our frontdesk told you that in this case we will charge fees for late cancelation. There should be a misunderstanding as nobody told you to check in before, you checked in by your own and used the room for 3 hours (not 20 min). After this you left the hotel and our frontdesk applied the correct fee.
Once again we would like to point the fact that you were advice about the fee for late cancelation on the website , on your confirmation and by our clerk before check in.
Sincerely